::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah. Then I look at how many points she has overall through the week, and it's something like 4 bazillion.

I just wonder how many people she's playing?
I only have 14 games going. Some people I play more than 1 game with. I really don't count points. I just play to play. Paul slaughters me on a steady basis. :p

Cleaned up my old classical guitar. It's a cheapie laminate Yamaha g90 from the '70's, but it sure sounds much better than the price tag. Very warm.

My first guitar was a cheap, crappy Yamaha steel-string acoustic. Smallish body, all plywood, high action... all the stereotypes of how bad inexpensive guitars were in the 70s.

And despite its too obvious shortcomings, tune that bad boy to open G and play slide and it sounds astounding. Way better than it should. Deep bass, aggressive punch, a little sparkle in the treble.

It's now in the possession of my sons.

Mom is doing really good this morning, conversation and language wise. Also did a really good transfer to the chair where she lifted her feet and everything.

My heart is happy.

Still a long week ahead, pray for our rehoming plans!!!

Mom is doing really good this morning, conversation and language wise. Also did a really good transfer to the chair where she lifted her feet and everything.

My heart is happy.

Hooray for good days! I hope there are many more good, than bad.

My first guitar was a cheap, crappy Yamaha steel-string acoustic. Smallish body, all plywood, high action... all the stereotypes of how bad inexpensive guitars were in the 70s.

And despite its too obvious shortcomings, tune that bad boy to open G and play slide and it sounds astounding. Way better than it should. Deep bass, aggressive punch, a little sparkle in the treble.

It's now in the possession of my sons.
its sexy the way you talk guitar.

My heart is happy.

Will she go straight home? Or to a convalescence hospital for a while?

i think I fixed it?

Anyway, were they treating you older?

Not older, over the years I've noticed when my beard gets to a certain length people are a little more polite or maybe it's a little more cautious like I could be a terrorist, Hell's Angel, wizard, crazy man, holy man or wise man. Somebody should do a study on it, it's a thing.

My heart is happy.

Rejoice in the little victories!

Thoughts, prayers, pohomojo.

That's why I bought the Ridgeline. It drives like a car, four door with SUV like space in the back, plus a truck bed and trunk. If you're hauling dirt or something similar the payload is the same as Toyota or Nissan truck because the sidewalks are high. If you need a long truck bed, you best look elsewhere although the do sell an extended gate that stands a littl farther than the tailgate when it's down.
I have never seen sidewalks on a truck before, that is pretty cool, you got pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom