::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is seven. My stepson is 24, & he has a 2 year old son (I'm a grandma!). He and his wife have a baby on the way. It's a very exciting time for my family!

If it doesn't seem out of line, your call, could I ask how old you are?
Because you could be 25-30 years old and fit that scenario just fine.
Just curious.

If it doesn't seem out of line, your call, could I ask how old you are?
Because you could be 25-30 years old and fit that scenario just fine.
Just curious.

37. That would be funny if I was 25 with a 24 year old stepson. Lol

37. That would be funny if I was 25 with a 24 year old stepson. Lol

It's physically possible.

I've said this before. I could be a Great grandparent. My grand daughter is older than her mother was when she had her. That's not the direction she's headed right now though.

Feeda can check my grammar. She's = contraction (she is)?

It's physically possible.

I've said this before. I could be a Great grandparent. My grand daughter is older than her mother was when she had her. That's not the direction she's headed right now though.

Feeda can check my grammar. She's = contraction (she is)?

Yes, she's = she is.

Snowpocalypse NYC checking in..

Yeah. After I checked the window, I went straight to my email to see if they uncancelled school.. which to my relief is still off for the day.

Long story short, I have a class on tuesday night that makes me question my sanity... I do not like the teacher's style, if you'd call it that.... she reads from the textbook for 3 hours straight. If the school didn't have an attendance policy, I'd stay home, and teach myself the class from the book from the comfort of my own living room. (Psych is a dry enough subject already... this is the first psych class I've taken with just about no class interaction...)

Looks like maybe 6 inches of the white stuff, but it's blowing around like mad, and still supposed to snow all day, so supposedly another 4-8 inches is still supposed to fall. Probably gonna go ahead and dig out the cars sometime this afternoon. Hubbs is working from home today, which is pretty cool. I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my head around being able to do that. They're having server issues, so his phone is ringing off the hook.

Only one of the kids is up, the the big guy is keeping me company while the little guy is sleeping in. We might take the kids to play in the snow later, we have to be careful- our ex-neighbors were very into the bad kind of drugs, and there is tons of paraphernalia in the grass near our stairs (I'm occasionally still finding little baggies, butts, and needles in the grass. It's freaking frustrating- its like its never ending. They would throw their stuff out the window, into the grass.) We might let them play on the side by my next door neighbors... maybe.

Anywhoo... Really, all is well... I bought a giant pork loin and I'm looking forward to a big tasty dinner later, and I've got a LOT of studying to do.

I'll be around.

Yeah. After I checked the window, I went straight to my email to see if they uncancelled school.. which to my relief is still off for the day.

Long story short, I have a class on tuesday night that makes me question my sanity... I do not like the teacher's style, if you'd call it that.... she reads from the textbook for 3 hours straight. If the school didn't have an attendance policy, I'd stay home, and teach myself the class from the book from the comfort of my own living room. (Psych is a dry enough subject already... this is the first psych class I've taken with just about no class interaction...)

Looks like maybe 6 inches of the white stuff, but it's blowing around like mad, and still supposed to snow all day, so supposedly another 4-8 inches is still supposed to fall. Probably gonna go ahead and dig out the cars sometime this afternoon. Hubbs is working from home today, which is pretty cool. I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my head around being able to do that. They're having server issues, so his phone is ringing off the hook.

Only one of the kids is up, the the big guy is keeping me company while the little guy is sleeping in. We might take the kids to play in the snow later, we have to be careful- our ex-neighbors were very into the bad kind of drugs, and there is tons of paraphernalia in the grass near our stairs (I'm occasionally still finding little baggies, butts, and needles in the grass. It's freaking frustrating- its like its never ending. They would throw their stuff out the window, into the grass.) We might let them play on the side by my next door neighbors... maybe.

Anywhoo... Really, all is well... I bought a giant pork loin and I'm looking forward to a big tasty dinner later, and I've got a LOT of studying to do.

I'll be around.

I'll never understand why people live in NYC.

I'll be around.

Wait.

Teachers aren't supposed to read the text book to the class?

dammit. May need to rethink my style.

Glad to hear you're getting along well. Sorry for the sucky professor. I would pull my hair out in a class like that.

Wait.

Glad to hear you're getting along well. Sorry for the sucky professor. I would pull my hair out in a class like that.

Ha. I'm probably going to be bald before the end of the semester.

Wait.

My kids are doing group work right now.

I bought a teaching packet, working through an activity like they planned it and by my third class I'll have refined it, made it more relevant, and claim it as my own!! :)

I'll never understand why people live in NYC.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I'm reasonably happy here. The sun is shining with blue skies at the moment.
Down by you, would be in my wheelhouse also. North west of Nashville a little bit, not in town.

I think we got about 4. The people who stayed over (16 total. That's a lot of staff to stay over) are grumpy. Hey, everyone got a free breakfast though. Yay for bacon!

I left super early, so I got here super early because the roads were fine...just wet. Never even considered popping it into 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom