::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to see Rob and Lynn today!! <3

It was geat to see you also. We stopped at Cracker Barrel just south of St. Joe. The elapsed time from leaving home to our return was eight hours. It's a bit of a journey.

Went to the grocery store to pick up a few items. On the list were wheat thins. Usually the shelf is crammed full of them, in regular and family size boxes. Not this afternoon. There were exactly two of the regular sized boxed left! They were on sale 2 for $5, so I took both.

When I got home, I remarked how there must have been a run of wheat thins to Michele. She said "Well duh, tomorrow is the Super Bowl." I had completely forgotten. But then again, I hardly ever watch it anyway, because I could care less. Now it the Bengals ever find out how to win a playoff game, and get there...different story.

Look at all the folks again tonight! Speak up!!

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)

consitter, Freeda+, gyosh+, Skitzic+, Tigeralum2001+

Speaking of aging NBA players, Kobe tore a rotator cuff, and is going to have surgery.

He is planning to return in September to practicing. He's 36, he's accomplished a whole lot more than most players out there, winning 5 championships, and is the 3rd highest scorer in NBA history. He really doesn't have anything to prove. I'd like to see him hang it up before he goes back out and is a less than average player, and people think of him as has-been that's just hanging on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom