::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought comas were like sleeping.

She is wiggly and uncomfortable and cries sporadically. Still has the roving eye movement but it has slowed.

Medicine is confusing.

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

You guys are making it harder for me to procrastinate!

Haven't watched the news tonight but this morning Kaepernick had stepped up and said it was all on him making bad decisions and forcing throws.

Lot's of penalties, though. Those aren't on Kaepernick (except some delay of game penalties). It should have been a storybook first game in the new stadium.

Most of the news is about Ray McDonald and what will happen to him in the aftermath of Ray Rice.

I think Rice will walk away from this as the innocent victim of an NFL cover up, but still a douchebag abuser. But the NFL loves their douchebags.

If they press charges against McDonald the 49'ers will be forced to let him go. They've drawn a very hard line in the sand. They'd look stupid if they aren't willing to put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Lot's of penalties, though. Those aren't on Kaepernick (except some delay of game penalties). It should have been a storybook first game in the new stadium.

Both teams were taking the high road on the penalties. Harbaugh only went off a little. There must have been some censuring from the league office about openly complaining.

Kaepernick shouldered the blame for the interceptions and the fumble. Bolden still denies he held anybody on Frank Gore's called back TD run. Idiot.

NFL + douchebags = champions. These next few years are going to be hard on the NFL. All the concussion and subsequent Alzheimer's risk is going to catch up with them. Probably be a bunch more abuse revelations too. There's a culture to be overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom