::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It continues to get weirder and weirder at work. First they tell me that they need me to go to day shift. So I tell my wife and my staff that I am leaving the night shift. They throw me a party and my wife gets her hopes up. Then they tell me that they are demoting my idiot boss and sending him to the day shift so they can watch him. They asked me to stay on night shift. I started this past week working on both shifts to ease the other managers transition. The day shift employees still think I am coming. The night shift still thinks I am leaving. There are going to be a lot of surprised people on both shifts.

It continues to get weirder and weirder at work. First they tell me that they need me to go to day shift. So I tell my wife and my staff that I am leaving the night shift. They throw me a party and my wife gets her hopes up. Then they tell me that they are demoting my idiot boss and sending him to the day shift so they can watch him. They asked me to stay on night shift. I started this past week working on both shifts to ease the other managers transition. The day shift employees still think I am coming. The night shift still thinks I am leaving. There are going to be a lot of surprised people on both shifts.
Crazy, man!
I hope it all works out soon.
Perhaps you can just work double shifts?

KIDDING! :D

Sounds like a proverbial cluster....um....snafu, Matt. I hope it starts to get better soon....

Chillaxin' and watching my mile-high guys. They're burning it up.

I'm higher than a mile...by a couple thousand feet.

It's been a brutal week. Bleh.

Chillaxin' and watching my mile-high guys. They're burning it up.

I'm higher than a mile...by a couple thousand feet.

It's been a brutal week. Bleh.

Manning is tearin' it up again this year. He'll own all the records before he quits, if that bionic neck holds together.

Hope your weekend is better than your week. (((Hugs)))

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

consitter, gyosh+, Rzr+

Holy cow, it's Ramon!! How are you??

Last edited:
Too drunk to post a picture of Larry Robinson.

Time for pillows and dreams about pillows and perhaps teeth being slowly pulled from my head to be placed under my pillow. Don't judge me. The puller is beautiful.

Time for pillows and dreams about pillows and perhaps teeth being slowly pulled from my head to be placed under my pillow. Don't judge me. The puller is beautiful.

Good to see you Ramon.

The weather here has been pretty nice. We seem to have gone from a rainy period to a sunny period.
We are planning on running over to the Dunes State Park to visit with my daughter and family. They set up camp there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom