::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some tough guy at the Y this morning, wearing all black with the A-hole sunglasses and lots of mean looking tattoos. When he was changing I noticed he had "DON'T TREAD ON ME" tattooed in very large letters across his back. My initial thought was, "He must pass out in public a lot."

Thanks, Cash. I knew that fewer calories in had to be a step in the right direction. Now I need to work on more calories OUT....

Weight loss is all about calories in and calories out.. It's like a car with a reserve tank that kicks in automatically. Overfill it and the reserve tank (that'd be your fat stores) fill up. Underfill the main tank and the reserve tank kicks in and starts being used.

Goal is to be running on personal reserves to lose weight. It's silly, but that's the analogy that helps me remember how to stay on track with losing.

(I tend to use a carburetor analogy when talking to older people about keeping their blood sugars in check... younger folk NEVER get my analogies... which sucks.)

Thanks, Cash. I knew that fewer calories in had to be a step in the right direction. Now I need to work on more calories OUT....

I find that if you use a program like myfitnesspal (it has an app thats usable on the ipod touch, smartphones, tablets and the computer at home) or even a notepad to log every calorie truthfully, it really shows you where you're at. I also reccomend measuring everything... I can't eyeball amounts very well, and a lot of people are the same way.

I like my fitness pal because it can calculate what you should be taking in to lose weight. It can also be programmed to register exercise.

all in all good stuff.

Saw some tough guy at the Y this morning, wearing all black with the A-hole sunglasses and lots of mean looking tattoos. When he was changing I noticed he had "DON'T TREAD ON ME" tattooed in very large letters across his back. My initial thought was, "He must pass out in public a lot."

Almost everyone I have seen with a tattoo that says that, are veterans.

Aw, you know I'd never run from you Andy. :)

How goes it?

Good! My current contract is ending at the end of the week, but I start a new one on Monday with a significant raise and what I think will be half the work... I am very excited! I'm actually off today burning time :)

Good! My current contract is ending at the end of the week, but I start a new one on Monday with a significant raise and what I think will be half the work... I am very excited! I'm actually off today burning time :)

How are you doing? Healing up?

How are you doing? Healing up?

Yay! You still at the air force base then?

Yeah, I'm healing up pretty well. There's just a little bit of lingering purple bits around my eyes but you can't really see them with my glasses on. I'll have a gnarly scar on my nose, but the forehead one won't be so bad.

How are the kids?

She's also a leaner, she'll lean against anybody or lay on their feet.

That's me drunk!

One year on the field on a Thursday afternoon they couldn't find me. They called out my name. I raised my hand. They found me. I was face down in the tall grass. It was cool and wonderful and probably full of ticks.

Zoe and Tammy rescued me and put me in Andy's backseat.

The drunkeness was ALL Mike Hu's fault.

Ha! He doesn't sound very fun.

Hey Andy's here. He's probably still trying to clean up the Sally smell in his backseat.

I'm so so sorry Andy.

Yay! You still at the air force base then?

Yeah, I'm healing up pretty well. There's just a little bit of lingering purple bits around my eyes but you can't really see them with my glasses on. I'll have a gnarly scar on my nose, but the forehead one won't be so bad.

How are the kids?

Yeah, still at the base :)

Glad to hear you are on the mend!

The kids are doing great, growing like weeds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom