::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were going C, Am, F and G. (1, 6m, 4, 5)

Then the beginning of the rainbow song,

C, Am, Dm, and G7 is virtually the same.

Dm is the relative minor for F. So it clicks right into the formula.

The second line, Cmaj7, Am, Dm and G7 is still about the same. Just a variation. You play a fancy C chord.

I play this version:

Intro: C Cmaj7 Am F C G Am F Fadd9 F

C Em F C
Oooo, oooo, oooo...
F E7 Am F
Oooo, oooo, oooo...

C Em
Somewhere over the rainbow
F C
- Way up high
F C
And the dreams that you dream of
G Am F
Once in a lullaby...

- C Em
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow
F C
- Blue birds fly
F C
G Am F
Dreams really do come true...

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your favorite baked good? Is it something you make? Does a family member make it? Do you purchase it? Is it only on special occasions?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your favorite baked good? Is it something you make? Does a family member make it? Do you purchase it? Is it only on special occasions?

Queen of Puddings

In a buttered souffle dish layer from the bottom up
fruit jam
bread or cookie chunks
milk/egg to make a custard
cook in a bain marie
top with more jam or better yet lemon curd
Meringue
bake to brown the meringue.

This is a special occasion dish.

Last edited:
QUESTION OF THE DAY

Oh goodness. I suppose it depends?

I'm kinda in love with the baker that did our wedding cake. They've become our go-to baker for special event cakes (most recently, a white cake with strawberry grand marnier filling, topped with chocolate drizzle and choc. covered strawberries). Seriously. Most delicious cake of my life.

Other than that, I do love a good chocolate chip cookie and we've taken to using different extracts (raspberry, mint, etc) instead of vanilla for a slightly different flavor.

If we're making a cake ourselves, chocolate cake with some sort of fruity filling, and whipped cream icing. The hubs makes that for me when it's my special event (everything from a birthday to 'oh, hey, you're coming back from a weeklong business trip, here's a cake!).

If we're making a cake ourselves, chocolate cake with some sort of fruity filling, and whipped cream icing. The hubs makes that for me when it's my special event (everything from a birthday to 'oh, hey, you're coming back from a weeklong business trip, here's a cake!).

You oughta marry that guy.

Slept like The Rock?

dwayne-johnson-20-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-makes-us-wish-he-was-in-the-hunger-games.jpeg

On top of a big pile of money with many beautiful ladies.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Brownies!!!! Especially if they are frosted and sprinkled with walnut pieces. I am not picky about who makes them. I will get one at the Fair. That is one of my "must-haves". With corn, pronto pup, an apple, and mini-doughnuts. And then I will be full.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Making fabulous desserts is one of my specialties. I'd have a hard time choosing just one. I make a chocolate soufflé that is divine. Rich's favorite is one of my cheesecakes, a white chocolate strawberry swirl. Banana rum cake with warm rum caramel sauce and baby lava cakes are always nice, too. The list goes on and on... :D

I play this version:

Intro: C Cmaj7 Am F C G Am F Fadd9 F

C Em F C
Oooo, oooo, oooo...
F E7 Am F
Oooo, oooo, oooo...

C Em
Somewhere over the rainbow
F C
- Way up high
F C
G Am F
Once in a lullaby...

- C Em
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow
F C
- Blue birds fly
F C
G Am F
Dreams really do come true...

Very nice but... that's a different rainbow song. Mine asked, Why are there so many songs about rainbows?

That F, Fadd9, F is one of those I was talking about yesterday. I called them a flitter. You're playing an F chord and lift your finger off the G string and you have Fadd9. You're adding a G to the F chord.

Hey Sukie, what were the four adjectives you chose for your performance?
Let's see....
Intricate, energetic, fresh and "gear-changing". I gave them an alternate is they didn't like the last one. But I forget what it was. Unexpected, maybe.

What about Tracey's dog? Perfect for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom