::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

How do you describe what you do for a living to your friends? To strangers at a party? To your family?

Truthfully I have not found good pizza outside the New York area

I'm pretty sure there are some folks in Chicago that would like to debate that statement.

I personally don't care.
I've seen people rave about pizzas that I thought weren't much. It's personal taste for sure.

I didn't mean this to hurt feelings, just my opinion.

I'm pretty sure there are some folks in Chicago that would like to debate that statement.

I personally don't care.
I've seen people rave about pizzas that I thought weren't much. It's personal taste for sure.

The best pizza in the world is at Hugo's in Ashland, Wisconsin. :)

Truthfully I have not found good pizza outside the New York area

Pizza Margherita has become my favorite: simple, elegant, and indescribably delicious. Best I've ever had was in a wood-fired place in Flagstaff, Arizona.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

How do you describe what you do for a living to your friends? To strangers at a party? To your family?

When I was working. I was titled a boilermaker first. Although I only been in a couple of boilers in my life. I used to say I was a carpenter who worked with steel.
Late in my history they did a lot of job combining and then they called us ironworkers.

Pizza Margherita has become my favorite: simple, elegant, and indescribably delicious. Best I've ever had was in a wood-fired place in Flagstaff, Arizona.

Pizza Margherita is a pizza prepared according to a recipe of the Italian chef Raffaelle Esposito. The pizza was first made in 1899 when Queen Marghereta visited Napels to escape a cholera epidemic in the north of Italy. The ingredients used to make a Margherita pizza, tomatos, mozzarella cheese and basil, imitate the colors of the Italian flag. Queen Margherata liked the pizza so much that she wrote a thank you letter to Esposito, who decided to name the pizza after the Queen.

I personally don't care.

This. I personally prefer a Brooklyn style pizza, but there are so many types out there, and I like many of them very much.

Heal the sick. Raise the dead. Cast out demons. Cleanse lepers. Another day at the plant.

You're a super hero!

Oh wait, I guess your Robin.

th

I personally don't care.

I actually got in an argument with my Italian aunt, many years ago, because she insisted pizza had to have a thick crust, and since she was Italian, she knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom