::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sukie is just saying as long time Ho's and therefore UU members, it would be nice if we also acted as good will ambassadors on the main forum. Our usernames are known and it would strengthen the site if we would go out and be a part of the whole forum.

She's not singling out anybody (and she's a little guilty of not being out there much herself :) ).

I get you Sukie!

I'm guilty. I have a link that brings me straight here. I have gone out there on occation.

I was going to order one but I don't want to be persecuted for being self deprecating :)

Never seen such a long discussion about why it's a good thing to be modest. Honestly, what I'm seeing in a number of threads out there is a complete lack of empathy; the overarching message is "I don't feel this way, so why does anybody else?" The answer is, of course, that not everybody thinks and feels the way you do.

Speaking of kids, I've got a cute story to share. Last night, Naomi was practicing dribbling with this bouncy ball that is close in size to a basket ball. She's gotten pretty good, for her age, at dribbling. I told her to pass it under her leg to switch hands. I know she is capable of it. Next thing she did was raise her leg, clear above her heard and went over the ball with it, and kept dribbling. It was hilarious. She totally misunderstood what I meant, but it was so funny and she kept doing it. I had no idea she could kick her leg that high. She went much higher than she needed to, which made it all the more funny. Then, Hubs held his hand up, above her head and had her kicking it. She is very flexible, but I had no clue she could kick that high.

Future Rockette at Radio City Music Hall?

Never seen such a long discussion about why it's a good thing to be modest. Honestly, what I'm seeing in a number of threads out there is a complete lack of empathy; the overarching message is "I don't feel this way, so why does anybody else?" The answer is, of course, that not everybody thinks and feels the way you do.

Intolerance is in fashion it seems.

Have fun!! New computer day is exciting!

It's looking like it won't happen today. I can't seem to find one locally. It seems to be a case of needing to order it online, but I hate to do that on something I've never actually seen in person. There used to be these things they called stores, and you could walk in there and buy stuff, and walk out with it right then....:mad:

It's looking like it won't happen today. I can't seem to find one locally. It seems to be a case of needing to order it online, but I hate to do that on something I've never actually seen in person. There used to be these things they called stores, and you could walk in there and buy stuff, and walk out with it right then....:mad:

I'd probably go look at Best Buy. Do you have those there?

Let me get you up to speed.

There is a zombie appocolypse.

It brings out the worst in human nature shown in the small groups that have banded together to survive.

Creepy music plays in the background and "walkers" (zombies) jump out and bite people.

People shoot or stab or slice zombies in the head.

The main group of Rick, Darrel, Glen, Michon and Carl will survive (long term contracts). Everyone else is walker food . . . eventually.

Don't get attached to other characters, they will die.

I ought to start binge watching the series from the beginning. It's the only way I could do it....I could never come in somewhere in the middle. But, thanks for the synopsis! :D

My automatic link goes to the forum front page. I go here first usually. But I check out other threads every day also. I don't post there every day, but I read 'em. And some days I post out there and not in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom