::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to post 14K on the first chapter. No Rob yet. I'm taking a break. I should show up in a few thousand more posts.

Remember okvolleyball? His name changed during Seeso's presidential campaign I believe.

BK?

He kinda came unglued. Thinking there's more to it behind the Internet curtain.

Funny, I found myself agreeing with him for speaking out against the rush to judgment. Then he started hurling curses and insults like a crazy man. Most of those posts have been deleted-- not sure if that was the mods or him. But even for someone as outspoken as him, that was a bit much.

So I have shared much of my trials and tribulations related to my job. So the company fired another guy today. This was my boss's boss, the srvp. This is the guy that told me that he felt that I was given a raw deal here. He failed to do anything about it and now he is gone. The company is now searching for someone to take his place. So I get to start all over again. I have seen more management lose their job here in the last 18 months than I have in my total career.

So guess what I am doing tomorrow. I am interviewing. Some recruiter cold called me at work. I was not actively looking. But if I have to start over anyway, might as well see about it. What's the worst that can happen?

Funny, I found myself agreeing with him for speaking out against the rush to judgment. Then he started hurling curses and insults like a crazy man. Most of those posts have been deleted-- not sure if that was the mods or him. But even for someone as outspoken as him, that was a bit much.

I was surprised too because I thought his posts were very appropriate. . . and then the wheels fell off.

So I have shared much of my trials and tribulations related to my job. So the company fired another guy today. This was my boss's boss, the srvp. This is the guy that told me that he felt that I was given a raw deal here. He failed to do anything about it and now he is gone. The company is now searching for someone to take his place. So I get to start all over again. I have seen more management lose their job here in the last 18 months than I have in my total career.

So guess what I am doing tomorrow. I am interviewing. Some recruiter cold called me at work. I was not actively looking. But if I have to start over anyway, might as well see about it. What's the worst that can happen?

Good luck Matt!

Ya know, I agree with you completely. I usually agree with him. But he can go overboard. I have had such pleasant dealings with him too.

I'm here by myself....hmmmm...
I hope Scarecrow knows how much we care. We all had such fun in Tampa this year. Matt -- I hope all wonderful things happen for you and Leslie. You deserve it.

Think he's gone for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom