::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to post 14K on the first chapter. No Rob yet. I'm taking a break. I should show up in a few thousand more posts.

Remember okvolleyball? His name changed during Seeso's presidential campaign I believe.
That's right. They ran the winning ticket.

I think it had something to do with the Rick Turner thread.

SFPOM!!!

Hahahahahaha...fabulous!

I was just reading those threads and even peeked into the guitar forum. After some reading I really gotta wonder if it is a true story. I am feeling sorta bad for Mr. Turner.

So I have shared much of my trials and tribulations related to my job. So the company fired another guy today. This was my boss's boss, the srvp. This is the guy that told me that he felt that I was given a raw deal here. He failed to do anything about it and now he is gone. The company is now searching for someone to take his place. So I get to start all over again. I have seen more management lose their job here in the last 18 months than I have in my total career.

So guess what I am doing tomorrow. I am interviewing. Some recruiter cold called me at work. I was not actively looking. But if I have to start over anyway, might as well see about it. What's the worst that can happen?
i think you should apply for your boss's boss's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom