::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

You can have one skill or talent downloaded directly into your brain OTHER THAN UKULELE. What skill or talent do you choose?

I would like to write another novel with an old guy protagonist, but one that isn't pessimistic or depressing or boring. :eek:ld:

SHUT UP!!! She did have me do that. BUT....I am not totally stupid and I have recently done it.

My day is complete....
animated_dance.gif

QUESTION OF THE DAY

You can have one skill or talent downloaded directly into your brain OTHER THAN UKULELE. What skill or talent do you choose?

Hard to say. My ukulele playing needs the help. Otherwise, I'm practically perfect in every way.

Random thought of the day:
It's amazing how long your toilet paper will last when you share a bathroom with someone who doesn't think their ass is made of gold.

Just the usual school year craziness.

Being a dad.

And like you . . . well not as good as you . . . but I'm going to try to learn a few songs off book because I've been playing (more like not playing) long enough that people actually expect me to be able to play. You know what I mean.

How's the new job you mentioned on FB? What is the new job? Are you liking it?

Being a dad, that there is a full time job on its own.

I know what you mean about people expecting something magical to hop off the ukulele fretboard when you tell them you've been playing a while.

The new (well not that new now) job is a sales job. I spend most of the days on my own. It's ok but it's only born out of necessity. A local gym opened up near us last year and slowly but surely our numbers dwindled. There were only two of us working there, three including the owner, and the other guy had been working for him for 19 years so... Something will pop up sooner or later, it's not like it's a bad job, pays well and I could be doing a lot worse things to earn a living!

Code:
[CENTER]Side By Side[/CENTER]

INTRO: [2 strums on each] [F] [Cdim] [C] [A7] [D7] [G7] [C] [G] [G7]

[C] Oh, we ain't got a barrel of [F] mo[C]ney,
Maybe we're ragged and [F] fun[C]ny;
But we'll [F] travel [Cdim] along, [C] singin' a [A7] song,
[D7] Side [G7] by [C] side.

Don't know what's comin' [F] tomor[C]row,
Maybe it's trouble and [F] sor[C]row;
But we'll [F] travel the [Cdim] road, [C] sharin' our [A7] load,
[D7] Side [G7] by [C] side.

[E7] Through all kinds of weather,