::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking tutorial lessons for Stairway To Heaven.

The intro was easy, but getting further into the song in getting quite a bit harder. I'm going to get it though.

At McD's for breakfast before jam session. I've been studying the circle of fifths. I hope it helps.

A lady behind me in line this morning looked up at me, kind of incredulously, and asked, "Gee, how tall ARE you?". I looked at her with a straight face, and told her, "Five sixteen.". Her confused expression was priceless....

Classic......

I was always 6'3" last time at doctors the assistant said I was 6'2" but was very short and doubt that she could measure me properly. Maybe I shrank. I know it can happen as you age. Guess I will find out next doctors visit.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

consitter

Just me and a couple of guests.

I wonder what the guests think when reading this thread?

Fighting a bug my son was gracious enough to share. Hope to sleep it off this weekend. Been busy with four kids going to school. Playing uke when I can. Good luck on your stairway to heaven practice.

Sorry you're sick Richard. It's the back-to-school-bug.

I'm taking tutorial lessons for Stairway To Heaven.

The intro was easy, but getting further into the song in getting quite a bit harder. I'm going to get it though.

[Am] [E] [C] [D] [F] [G] [Am] x2
[C] [D] [F] [Am] [C] [G] [D] x2

Like this?
A lot of that one seem easier between the second and seventh frets.

My SIL has lost 3" in height in the last 2 years.

How in the world does that happen??

I bet her spine is out of alignment. I went from 5'10 1/4" to 5'9 3/4 inches once. My doctor was sort of worried. I went to the chiropractor, got adjusted and **bingo** back to my normal height! Although at some point I will start shrinking and it won't be fixable.

Good morning, one and all! I've got a question for the computer-savvy among you.

Is there an easy way for me to connect my laptop to our printer? The printer is hooked up to our desktop machine. In order to print files from my laptop, I have always e-mailed them individually to the desktop computer, and then printed from there. But, now I have a lot of files to print (song sheets from my Rob Files to use at the jam session), and printing directly from the laptop would be so much easier.

Is it more than just plugging the printer's cable into the laptop?

Good morning, one and all! I've got a question for the computer-savvy among you.

Is there an easy way for me to connect my laptop to our printer? The printer is hooked up to our desktop machine. In order to print files from my laptop, I have always e-mailed them individually to the desktop computer, and then printed from there. But, now I have a lot of files to print (song sheets from my Rob Files to use at the jam session), and printing directly from the laptop would be so much easier.

Is it more than just plugging the printer's cable into the laptop?

Plug it in and download the driver for that printer from the manufacturer website if it doesn't download automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom