Enoch tradesman banjo Ukulele

AJ Hill

Reaction score
Hi all I have been thinking about adding to my stock of ukuleles with a banjo uke from Kevin Enoch the one I have my eye on is made from Cherry and has a Dobson style neck , I have owned a five string banjo from Kevin but wondered what you guys out there think ,,,I also have a Beansprout banjo uke

Yes replying to my own thread may seem desperate ,,,but the banjo uke arrived today and I must say I am very pleased it sounds nice and plunky it's well finished ,it will take a little time to get used to the concert size ,,,as I normally play tenor, I now have two banjo ukes the Mya moe Beansprout and the just arrived Kevin Enoch tradesman banjo uke next one due is the Blackbird Clara in a week or so and hen that's it no more ,,,,,

Wish I had seen this sooner as I have a beautiful Southern Cross Banjo Uke that I would like to sell. Have fun with your new banjo uke from Kevin!

I'm going to have to look into these. I have an Enoch tradesman 5-string that is one of my main players. I would love to have a matching uke.

Kevin did have one in stock walnut with brass hardware and a tortoise finish peg head I am very pleased with mine I've had it a few weeks now and can't fault it

Top Bottom