Where to buy concert Opio?

PTOEguy

Reaction score
I've been saving my money, deciding against getting a u-bass and decided its time to try the Koaloha Opio in e concert size. And HMS is out of stock. Is there another store that will sell with setup, or does anyone know when HMS might have them back in stock?

I've had two very good experiences with HMS. I would suggest holding off until the ukulele you want is in stock. They really are that good. IMHO

Actually, Isaac (ukulelelab) also has a sale on these guys, so if you put in code "GETOPIO" you'll get 10% off!
If you wanted to save a bit more money, you can't really go wrong with the KoAlanas he just put on sale... like nearly half the price but the same construction and wood (kinda)!
PM him for more info!
You can also wait a little bit longer and look for a KoAloha koa concert.. I've seen some go as low as $500 shipped!

[SUP][/SUP]
Actually, Isaac (ukulelelab) also has a sale on these guys, so if you put in code "GETOPIO" you'll get 10% off!
If you wanted to save a bit more money, you can't really go wrong with the KoAlanas he just put on sale... like nearly half the price but the same construction and wood (kinda)!
PM him for more info!
You can also wait a little bit longer and look for a KoAloha koa concert.. I've seen some go as low as $500 shipped!

Where have you found the KoAloaha koa concerts at that price? I would like to get one if they have anymore. Was it at Ukulelelab? I didn't see it on their site. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom