FS: Mainland Mango Concert Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Reaction score
This uke is in great shape and sounds great. Note that this was originally a second, and has a knot it the top, which you can see in the photos. Has no effect whatsoever on the tone. Otherwise, this uke is all solid mango with rope binding. No ding, dents, or scratches. Includes a new wooden hardshell case. $199 includes shipping in the lower 48. Thanks!

Mainland 1.jpg
Mainland 2.jpg
Mainland 3.jpg
Mainland 4.jpg

Until photo attachments start working again, here's a photo:

14691985100_d87183221c_o.jpg

Great uke at a great price, if I didn't already have one I'd be all over this one

This seems like just the right thing for me. I've been playing a Kala KA-15S for 6 months. It was never set up properly but it's been good practice and my fingers are stronger for it. Anyway, I've earned an upgrade I think, and I'm curious about a concert. Hi, I'm new here. I'd like to buy. How do we proceed?

Welcome to UU.

Easiest thing to to do is click on the name in the box and then go to private message. Make your request of the person in that private message so it is off the boards and then trade addresses, discuss payment arrangements, etc. Best wishes on your new Uke.

Benicio-

The simplest way is to sent me a PM (private message) with your e-mail address. Click on my name in red above this message, and you will see a drop-down menu with an option for "Private Message." Select that and it should be pretty clear from there.

Thanks!

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom