K&K pickup for ukulele any good?

kwall

Reaction score
sorry did a quick search and nothing came up.

anyone try the K&K pickup? any good store said all in they could add a pickup for 200. is that reasonable? what is your opinion?

Thanks

Which one? Mya Moe uses the Twin Spot and I have one in my Iriguchi tenor as well. I think it works really well. $200 sounds a little high but maybe they were talking about a different model.

I have K&K twin spots on a few of my ukes great pickups reliable and most importantly give a true sound of the uke - highly recommend them

I'm wondering if uke size determines if an Aloha single (larger disc) or the Aloha twin, with two smaller ones, sounds better Anyone compare?

I put one in a Fluke uke. The body noise though is unbearable for me.

I almost don't want to ask, but in all seriousness what kind of body noise are you talking about? Is it noise from the uke against your body or noise within the body of the uke?

The body noise though is unbearable for me.

Bazmaz, can you clarify…. I have a Fluke and a JJB Electronic clone to the K & K Twin Spot. I was buying the single spot and when I mentioned K & K Twin spot the fellow at JJB added a second SBT for an extra $5. Very reasonable pricing from JJB and the You Tube videos sound good. But I digress, I was thinking of putting this into my Fluke. I've seen your report on installing. Just wondering how many inches from the end to drill the hole to miss the ribs in the pastil bowl back? But now, more curious about what noise you can't live with. Can you give a more detailed explanation. Thanks

Aahah thanks for all the insight. Seems like they are good :). I am not sure which one i just got the quick quote was all. Also i am talking Canadian which mean its always a little more...

Top Bottom