Season 132 - 21st Century Music

Wow I almost missed having a look at this. What a great fun wrap up vid Ralf and an awesome week of music.

Congratulations ALL!

Woohoo!
It was kind of fun to have the results way later than usual.
A nice reminder to fun season worth revisiting! Thanks, Ralf!

Better late than never, eh Ralf? Congrats to the winners.... but a maths book? This might be one Season I am glad I didn't win ;)

Those are awesome books. Fascinating and entertaining. They were both on our family bookshelves growing up.
(My dad's degrees were in statistics.)
Good that the math teacher won them.
And Berni won Van Morrison.

Those are awesome books. Fascinating and entertaining. They were both on our family bookshelves growing up.
(My dad's degrees were in statistics.)
Good that the math teacher won them.
And Berni won Van Morrison.

Berni won van Morrison... was he a cousin to Ludwig van Beethoven ????

To win a season hosted by one of the players I most respect (damn that guy is good)...I am beside myself. This is a piece of Gold in a world of Pyrite.
I am so glad you liked what I did with a song I really had no business touching. All the best to you and Jess, and keep on listening to that great Joe Strummer...taken way too early.
Classic math writings...oh how I struggled in maths-and then got a degree in biology :)
Thank you Ralf- you made my year!

Great season Ralf! Congrats winners. TCK with the win! Congratulations.

I hope Dave won't mind me saying this, but when I had the great pleasure of visiting he and Melissa last year in Cloverdale, Dave put this song (Johnny Appleseed) on his tv and it blew me away. It was the first time I had heard it and I instantly loved it. It was clear that Dave was smitten with this tune and I wondered why he had never given it a go on the uke. He confided in me that he wanted to wait until he could someday make his way to Portland and play it with you, Ralf, and Andrew and the rest of us Portland ukers. Luckily for us he couldn't wait. I do hope that day comes Dave when we can all play that song together here in PDX. Congrats again brother.

Congrats Dave and all the runners up! Thanks for the mention Ralf and for hosting a such a fine season!

Better late than never, eh Ralf? Congrats to the winners.... but a maths book? This might be one Season I am glad I didn't win ;)
Don't knock it til you try it :) Flatland is both great satire and an amazing trip through life in only two dimensions. Smart and funny, like a great dinner guest.

Don't knock it til you try it :) Flatland is both great satire and an amazing trip through life in only two dimensions. Smart and funny, like a great dinner guest.

I am totally innumerate, Ralf. Indeed, it's a long story, but I am in Catalonia because I lack math skills. I'll tell you all about it over a glass of local red wine when you call in and see us ;)

Yeeeeeessss!!!

Thank you Ralf! I dont' understand any thing about maths and my English level is to cry...I think is the best prize for me! ;-)

I'm really very happy! (And no kidding!)

A Hug.

Sara

hey ralf my book arrived, thank you so much! it has some really cute cartoons in it!

actually the envelope had a cute season 132 uke drawing on too!

132%20ps_stamp_zpsjhektnsm.png

:worship:

and

:rock:

Top Bottom