Season 284 Time to sing along

Sorry I've been unable to hang out for the past few weeks - got a new & exciting opportunity coming up, that's currently consuming all my time. I'll know tomorrow if I've got the gig. So, one way or another I'll be back next week :)

Sorry I've been unable to hang out for the past few weeks - got a new & exciting opportunity coming up, that's currently consuming all my time. I'll know tomorrow if I've got the gig. So, one way or another I'll be back next week :)

Miss your contribution, Paul and good luck.

Good luck, Paul!

Hi Geoff! Sorry! I am not going to be able to contribute this week, or maybe for a while. My husband was admitted to hospital last night and is seriously ill. Love to all ... hope to catch up soon!

I hope your husband is feeling better soon! Sending positive thoughts your way.

This is my first attempt at Seasons Of The Uke
3 bits of Irish songs, well the first and last are traditional Irish and the middle one is a Steve Earle song.

https://youtu.be/ab-i9WndgVc

Last edited:
Season 284 is now officially over. You have produced 54 medleys varying in length from a bit under 1 1/2 minutes to just under 10 minutes. Given that it takes more time and thought to put a good medley together, I think that's a brilliant effort by everyone.

You've all done very well (he says in a quavering voice - the Brits should get that one). Now all I have to do is to decide how to wrap this lot up.

Last edited:
Season 285 is now officially over. You have produced 54 medleys varying in length from a bit under 1 1/2 minutes to just under 10 minutes. Given that it takes more time and thought to put a good medley together, I think that's a brilliant effort by everyone.

You've all done very well (he says in a quavering voice - the Brits should get that one). Now all I have to do is to decide how to wrap this lot up.

Thank you, Mr. Grace!

I hope 285 isn't over yet, it should have a few more days to go............:rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't get around to it this week, but I have been a little bit distracted with other things, finding a good priced piccolo for one. ;)

Oops! Corrected

Congrats on the piccolo. I've decided to do more with my concertina.

Last edited:
Top Bottom