::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one winner in the Megamillions drawing last night, but it wasn't me. Some lucky stiff in Illinois won $393 million dollars....

Oh, well. Maybe I'll win the Powerball drawing tonight. I seldom buy lottery tickets, but enjoy buying a few when the jackpots get ridiculously high. So far this year I've spent $4 on tickets, but I get that much out of it in entertainment value....

I was just kind of pondering this subject this week. You never know who's life you have really changed. I think about some people who have had a positive effect on me and I'm sure some of them have no idea.

I was able to let Mr. Pegg knowefore he passed away. He's the one who wouldn't allow me "to wallow in mediocrity."

Well here's The Bucket List Band.
20728351_1876304969253176_1834351568944437445_n.jpg

Hey Mr Food Science. . .

What's the hazard when maple syrup goes off? Tasted like it was fermenting. Am I going to die?

Hey Mr Food Science. . .

What's the hazard when maple syrup goes off? Tasted like it was fermenting. Am I going to die?
real maple sugar molds usually. That sugar crap doesn't ever go bad it's so full of preservatives.

They are not good quality because we had to hide the camera from the lead singer but I'll find them.

Ok sound is not the best we played at a nursering home a few months back and like I said the lead singer does not like videos of him.

Hey Mr Food Science. . .

That's pretty hard to do. It's almost all sugar. If there's no mold go ahead and taste it. If it's "off" get rid of it. Not worth it if its gone bad.

It really rare that maple syrup would go bad though.

real maple sugar molds usually. That sugar crap doesn't ever go bad it's so full of preservatives.

My text book, confirmed by google (I know, right?) says that maple syrup can ferment and should be thrown away at that point.

I couldn't find anything about your impending death by syrup though. I think the assumption is that you wouldn't continue to consume something that doesn't taste right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom