::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just kind of pondering this subject this week. You never know who's life you have really changed. I think about some people who have had a positive effect on me and I'm sure some of them have no idea.

And in the same vein, you have had a positive effect on people that you have no idea about. :)

Well here's The Bucket List Band.
20728351_1876304969253176_1834351568944437445_n.jpg

Woohoo! :cool: Cool name, too!

I like the covert videos Stephen.

You need to get a GoPro and disguise it somehow.

I wonder what his objection to the video is. It could be that cameras make him nervous when he performs. I've heard of lots of folks like that. Or, it could be that he doesn't want video of himself on the internet, for some reason. Maybe he's in the witness protection program! ;)

Whatever his reason is, it would be interesting to know....

It was a weird vibe at Canoe Hut.
Jeff, the steel player, was the one who approached me and asked me if I had my ukulele with me, and I had a good one too because I was recording earlier, so literally as I was walking out to go get it, Nick shows up, and he is a professional musician so I figured he was going to play, and yes Jeff did ask Nick to join them.
What was weird was the other two kind of said, no, we are playing as a trio tonight.
Weird.
I don't really understand but I just enjoyed the music. I mean I know I am far from sitting in for two hours with them, but it would have been fun to play a song or two.

It was a weird vibe at Canoe Hut.
Jeff, the steel player, was the one who approached me and asked me if I had my ukulele with me, and I had a good one too because I was recording earlier, so literally as I was walking out to go get it, Nick shows up, and he is a professional musician so I figured he was going to play, and yes Jeff did ask Nick to join them.
What was weird was the other two kind of said, no, we are playing as a trio tonight.
Weird.
I don't really understand but I just enjoyed the music. I mean I know I am far from sitting in for two hours with them, but it would have been fun to play a song or two.

Bummer, Damon, I know you were psyched about it....

My VW parts are all ready, and loaded on the truck, along with my tables and tarps. I almost forgot to acquire small bills for making change, but remembered in time to get it done.

Now I just need to make some signs, in the hopes it will save me from answering many of the same questions all day. I'll take extra paper, markers and tape, in case I've forgotten any.

Tomorrow morning I only need to pack my lunch before being ready to roll out. I'm hoping for a successful day....

My VW parts are all ready, and loaded on the truck, along with my tables and tarps. I almost forgot to acquire small bills for making change, but remembered in time to get it done.

Now I just need to make some signs, in the hopes it will save me from answering many of the same questions all day. I'll take extra paper, markers and tape, in case I've forgotten any.

Tomorrow morning I only need to pack my lunch before being ready to roll out. I'm hoping for a successful day....

Signs are made, and supplies for more are packed.

I'm almost ready. I just need to program my GPS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom