::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have way too much experience with this. Is it a male? Is he older?
Wet food all the time.
Force fluids, beef or chicken broth helps.
Are they sending you home with bags of saline and a needle to administer fluid in his neck?

He's a male who has already had the surgery to refashion his "opening". We try to have him on a strict diet but it's a multiple cat household and there have been lapses. So far sub-Q fluids haven't been ordered.

I appreciate your knowledge and concern, Sally, but we are hardly neophytes in cat care. The cat-lady is vigilant and our brood gets excellent vet care. No need for distant diagnosis or treatment recommendations.

I did run out of coffee today....so I guess wawa until Monday when the kids go to school. Then I will get coffee and chicken. I was told we have too many wings in the freezer as well.

I did run out of coffee today....so I guess wawa until Monday when the kids go to school. Then I will get coffee and chicken. I was told we have too many wings in the freezer as well.

There are a ton of other random frozen items that have been in freezer for.....years maybe...including a water ice that I saw from the start of summer.

He's a male who has already had the surgery to refashion his "opening". We try to have him on a strict diet but it's a multiple cat household and there have been lapses. So far sub-Q fluids haven't been ordered.

I appreciate your knowledge and concern, Sally, but we are hardly neophytes in cat care. The cat-lady is vigilant and our brood gets excellent vet care. No need for distant diagnosis or treatment recommendations.

Gotcha loud and clear.

go figure Jan broke the thread again.....I almost couldnt find it

Went on a trail today. It has the only covered bridge inside a major city. It also had a pop up beer garden there too!!

We couldnt believe it. When we were leaving past it on the way out there was a line of about 40 people. Crazy!!!

Speaking of coffee, I started making cold brew for TKO since he loves the stuff. I'm trying out different methods, and he's liked all of them so far. However, he commented that he misses the fuller flavor of regularly brewed coffee and asked if there's anyway to get that with cold brew. Nope. That's the trade off. Less to no bitterness, but missing the aromatics.

Speaking of coffee, I started making cold brew for TKO since he loves the stuff. I'm trying out different methods, and he's liked all of them so far. However, he commented that he misses the fuller flavor of regularly brewed coffee and asked if there's anyway to get that with cold brew. Nope. That's the trade off. Less to no bitterness, but missing the aromatics.

once you cold brew coffee can you reheat it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom