::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have also been dock diving with some of our dogs and playing frisbee...

Attachments

• 40AFBE17-0EE6-42DB-BA50-76E7C7D47E3E.jpg
    40AFBE17-0EE6-42DB-BA50-76E7C7D47E3E.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 32F3FDB8-AB23-47D5-A9FB-94AE7114C73A.jpg
    32F3FDB8-AB23-47D5-A9FB-94AE7114C73A.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
So now everyone is caught up with stuff I have been doing.

Your turn to share some pics.

FvgLDTc.jpg

My new glass making and beer production once I get our boxes out

So now everyone is caught up with stuff I have been doing.

Your turn to share some pics.

We added a Samoyed puppy to our family last month. It's been a wild ride, but he's a ton of fun and a real sweetheart.

k6xvwzq.jpg

Our favorite thing to see at the Oregon State Fair is the dock dogs competition.

The dock diving is a lot of fun. We started doing the dock diving a couple of years ago. We already did all the other dog sportsdog sports. The Belgian Malinois picture is now jumping over 22 ft. In the organizations that we compete in they measure the distance where the base of the tail meets the body when they hit the water. So his nose would be about 25 ft to 26 ft.

Tonight - dinner with friend, stop in at Mom’s house, visit another friend, flyball practice
Fri - set up at show site for tournament, go to Kelli’s Aunt’s house for party
Sat & Sun - flyball tournament all day

What are your plans this weekend?

Today: Laundry, clear more kitchen clutter, research for class I’m teaching Sunday, work at employee spa in the afternoon.
F: Work, hopefully. I had one client on my schedule when I checked Tuesday. My fingers are crossed she doesn’t forget she has an appointment. I don’t know what it is, but a lot of them have been super forgetful lately.
Sat: Finishing dying my kid’s hair, if our schedules allow. (Bleached during winter break.) Dinner and movie with a guy I know.
Sun: Teach, maybe sushi with daughter, nap, read or Netflix, try to convince the kids to play Exploding Kittens or other such game with me.

Last edited:
Someone tryed to brake into my church last night. I was there I heard something then pastor came we went to the sanctuary saw a big rock and glass everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom