::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, my lazy girl frittata turned out amazing. Maybe a touch too much pepper is all.

Crack and stir a dozen eggs. Add 3/4 tsp salt and I'm gonna say a half tsp pepper instead of the 3/4 I used today.
Sautee onions in oil. Remove onions & dump into eggs. Wilt a bag of spinach. Remove spinach and dump into eggs. Add a thing of feta cheese.
Stir it all up and dump into greased baking dish.
Bake at 450 for.... I don't know. Start peeking at it around 15 min. When it's ready, the top will rise and not be easy to push down, and there should be a little browning.
Let it cool before cutting into 6 pieces.

BOOM, that's your breakfast made for all week. Fridge or freeze or whatevs.

This is becoming one of my healthy routines for 2018, because otherwise I eat a TON of cereal. I'm just automating my daytime meals because otherwise I forget til I'm too hungry to cook, and just eat garbage. For a while now I've been eating freezer meals every day for lunch and it's made a huge difference in keeping me eating healthyish and on a routine. It was a real lightbulb to say "freezer meals aren't just for taking to work!" Most of them are about 400 calories so I'm ok with that.

I love your routines. That is a huge thing for me, too. That is why I so desperately want to get this house decluttered and minimalized . . .

So this year they closed down our auto shop and my class became the dumping ground for kids with nowhere to go.

Today in my last class there are five "auto shop" kids that are absent.

We're about to finish 45 minutes early. Everything cooked perfectly and no mishaps other than the kid who couldn't open the container of brown sugar and flung it all over me and my hair.

Amazing how smooth the class goes when you remove the asshats.

In my world, those kids are NEVER absent. I had a kid tearing things off the wall and throw chairs around yesterday. FUN . . .

im gonna counter that with a cat pic just to keep things balanced.View attachment 105920

Good for you!!

attachment.php

Rafe Report:
Saturday: Clean and purge the kitchen; look for Sally's yarn at LYS (I hate shopping for yarn); knit; practice ukulele
Sunday: church - help lead worship service; meeting afterwards; lunch with pastor to make plans; MLK event; do stupid lesson plans which I hate
Monday: MLK holiday so no school: purge more stuff (or lay around and surf the net); write CPB notes jotted on stickies into special notebook

Rafe Report:
Saturday: Clean and purge the kitchen; look for Sally's yarn at LYS (I hate shopping for yarn); knit; practice ukulele
Sunday: church - help lead worship service; meeting afterwards; lunch with pastor to make plans; MLK event; do stupid lesson plans which I hate
Monday: MLK holiday so no school: purge more stuff (or lay around and surf the net); write CPB notes jotted on stickies into special notebook

hey whose Rafe????

Meteorologists on Southern California TV stations are ALWAYS bored.

Almost as bored as the ones here, but at least here they do surf, jellyfish, and Vog (Volcano Smog) updates too since the weather is usually just "Mostly beautiful"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom