::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer likes food Network and the kids cooking shows. Netflix also is a fav.

Yeah, James has become a fan of Gordon Ramsey. We stay away from BBC broadcasts.

He watches Kitchen Nightmares and asks why the people don't listen to him. :)

What's the best way to stick something to a corn nut? Asking for a friend...

There's a lot of stuff (salt/flavorings) on those, plus they're a bit oily. I don't know if anything will stick. Maybe if you clean off where you want to affix something glue might work.

One of the janitors "mistakingly" took five gallons of canola oil from my room.

They pretty much screwed me for the day!

The kids usually come to me with their medical problems. Yesterday evening Annie came to me to say her stomach felt bad (not hurts, just not good). This was immediately after eating a cookie. I asked if her stomach felt bad before or after the cookie - just a little bit before. Mmmmmhm. No mention of it when she asked for the cookie.

BUT

The mysterious stomach ailment arrived when Mom and Dad had to give their attention to the guy from the gas company who was there to investigate a possible leak in the stove. He had a lot to say, we had a lot of questions, and Annie wasn't getting a lot of attention. Annie loves attention.

After the gas guy left I asked if she wanted to play a game - we played Mastermind. Interestingly, the stomach ailment disappeared just like that!

Strong medicine

Waiting game on the house purchase. The seller is kinking up the deal so we're coasting a little. It's a spec house and they have their own contracts. Probably skewed to favor the seller.

where is it? Is it in Phoenix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom