::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might even guive my manager a chance to tell me the truth before I say I talked with other stores.

Thing is I asked if the DM denied my hours and she said yup. When the other store told me nope he approved pay since it was district wide hub shutdown.

Thing is I asked if the DM denied my hours and she said yup. When the other store told me nope he approved pay since it was district wide hub shutdown.

That sucks!

I took the whole day off for a heart doc appointment. We have late start today and if I were to work it would only have been for 1.5 classes so if I'm going to make sub plans for those classes it made sense to take the whole day off.

I don't miss it a bit.
It sometimes is a hassle explaining to mainland business associates why our conference call was five hours time difference last week and six hours this week though.

Oh shoot - thanks for the reminder that Scott and Gary are 3 hours different now. I won't get grumbly when they're not online until 11 a.m.

The weather this last week has been wonderful! On Saturday people were cooking out by the pool. I surprised to see kids too. There are not a lot of families that live here. Hopefully the apartment gets the pool cleaned soon. It looks like the weather is going to be in the 70's by the end of the week and just keep getting warmer.

We're supposed to hit 70 today. I wore shorts on Saturday and yesterday. The smell of grilling was in the air throughout the neighborhood yesterday...mmmm.

Another thing that gets me is they hired a second driver. So now I work till 1 then do stuff in the store so my hours aren't affected. So stupid. The other day I worked 11-4 and hung out in store from 1 till 4.

Oh shoot - thanks for the reminder that Scott and Gary are 3 hours different now. I won't get grumbly when they're not online until 11 a.m.

Scott?

Jelly?

He hasn't been here in few years now. And it was more like 11p.m. He was the graveyard shift remember.

If the soldiers who March in it refuse then it would be even better. But most likely that wouldn't happen.

I don't think the military is a voluntary participation organization while you are a member.

We're supposed to hit 70 today. I wore shorts on Saturday and yesterday. The smell of grilling was in the air throughout the neighborhood yesterday...mmmm.

I grilled plain boneless, skinless chicken thighs with absolutely no seasoning. I was expecting cardboard. Surprisingly it tasted like chicken. It was really good actually. Either that or my palate is getting used to bland.

or they inject salt

Scott?

Jelly?

He hasn't been here in few years now. And it was more like 11p.m. He was the graveyard shift remember.

Scott and Gary are coworkers who live in Honolulu. They're now 3 hours away from me instead of 2, so I won't be looking for them online until 11:00 my time instead of 10. Our team has employees spanning 6 time zones. Our window for all-team meetings is very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom