::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start journaling for James just in case I'm not here for him.

Do you think it would be better to start a YouTube channel and use video instead?

Thoughts?
I had my dad read a few books before he passed and played them on the iPod for Summer

I was going to start journaling for James just in case I'm not here for him.

Do you think it would be better to start a YouTube channel and use video instead?

Thoughts?

A journal is a physical thing he can keep with him forever, and does not need any type of tech to access.

CD/DVD for that matter. I had to buy an external drive for my last Mac. 2+ years later and I’ve never unpacked it.

Write the journal. Don’t shy away from what you’re going through. He’ll want to know your struggle and motivation.

The region's first Chick-Fil-A restaurant opened today. It was crazy! Traffic was backed up for blocks in all directions, even with a heavy police presence to direct it. We couldn't get close enough to park, so Elaine dropped me off two blocks away so I could walk in to get take-out.

When I got there, I found what must have been over a hundred people in line ahead of me outside the restaurant! I can't imagine what it was like inside.

We gave up, and ate dinner at Panera Bread, instead....

Write the journal. Don’t shy away from what you’re going through. He’ll want to know your struggle and motivation.

Thanks for everyone's opinions.

I think I'll do both. I think being able to see and hear me will be nice as well.

The region's first Chick-Fil-A restaurant opened today. It was crazy! Traffic was backed up for blocks in all directions, even with a heavy police presence to direct it. We couldn't get close enough to park, so Elaine dropped me off two blocks away so I could walk in to get take-out.

When I got there, I found what must have been over a hundred people in line ahead of me outside the restaurant! I can't imagine what it was like inside.

I like Panera's soups and sandwiches. I usually get the turkey/avocado but now I've switched up the bread to a whole grain and I can't get the broccoli cheddar soup any more. I think last time I got a salad and they had balsamic vinegar so I used that as dressing.

Their app actually has all the nutritional information for their foods and you can switch stuff on the app and it will give you the new nutritional info. Pretty cool and useful.

vjuP34j.jpg

Those are nice.

Hats are for sissies.

My hubby looks great in hats. He has many including 2 Tilleys I really like on him. When we were in Arizona we were in a shop trying on hats. He put on this one Dorfman. I swear my panties fell off...I insisted he buy it. It’s my new favorite hat on him.

The Chick-Fil-A near my house has been open for years, but there are still lines of dozens and dozens of cars for the couple of hours around meal times. It's wildly popular.

My hubby looks great in hats. He has many including 2 Tilleys I really like on him. When we were in Arizona we were in a shop trying on hats. He put on this one Dorfman. I swear my panties fell off...I insisted he buy it. It’s my new favorite hat on him.

That explains the hat shop I went to in Arizona where the floor was covered in panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom