::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are water soluble "kid" paints. Finger painting, big brushes, big easel, dad's shirt for a smock :)

They look pretty good on the cape part, because the layering adds dimension. The rest I did in acrylic. They're done and drying now and looking pretty awesome. I'll post pics on FB after Sunday morning.

I look terrible in hats, which I hate. I would love to look good in hats.

"Hats are for sissies" was directed at wearing a hat for the weather, not for fashion. By all means, if you look good in hats wear the hats - but if you're just wearing it to keep the rain off you're a sissy.

I like hats. They keep the rain off my glasses.

FOUR? You are fancy. We had one.

Maybe my school was bigger?

I remember our intercom system was old school. Like the telephone operators where you had to physically plug a wire into a port to. make the connections

Maybe my school was bigger?

I remember our intercom system was old school. Like the telephone operators where you had to physically plug a wire into a port to. make the connections

I don't think they had individual intercoms in our rooms - just a whole-school system for announcements.

I look terrible in hats, which I hate. I would love to look good in hats.

"Hats are for sissies" was directed at wearing a hat for the weather, not for fashion. By all means, if you look good in hats wear the hats - but if you're just wearing it to keep the rain off you're a sissy.

If I wear a beret I look like Monica Lewinsky. If I wear a baseball hat I look like Michael Moore.

Yeah, I rarely wear hats.

A few weeks ago he had the front axels replaced on his Volvo. Today’s car problem may just be that. I’m hoping it’s not the tranny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom