::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm getting tired of my family and getting a education talk feels like no matter how I go about things it does not please them I feel like moving away from them there's times I'm just tired of it all education is not the be all to end all fixes of everything. Call me whatever you want to.

To be honest I'm getting tired of my family and getting a education talk feels like no matter how I go about things it does not please them I feel like moving away from them there's times I'm just tired of it all education is not the be all to end all fixes of everything. Call me whatever you want to.

I really like living a couple of hours away from the rest of my family.

A high school education isn't worth much, Stephen. Do you want want the same job you have now to be forever? You need some kind of training.

A high school education isn't worth much, Stephen. Do you want want the same job you have now to be forever? You need some kind of training.

This is true. Unless you figure something out like glass art. Buy all the equipment then make stuff to sell across multiple states till you get married.

Stephen, I did attend University but I did not complete my degree. I earn a good living but I have years of technical and managerial work experience. A college degree is in some cases a shortcut to better earnings and career options. Or a technical school that will certify you to work in a specific industry is a good option as well. Or even the military.
If you have no idea what you want to do in life, try to pick something there is always a need for:
Banking, healthcare, insurance, real estate are great lines of work that often require no experience to start with great benefits and long-term career potential.
Or follow your calling if you have one.
Just don't stagnate.
Live YOUR life, not someone else's.

Electrician
Welder
HVAC tech
and more. . .

Some education is required. We are running out of skilled technical employees. Git 'er done!

I am someone who apparently prefers raw fish to cooked fish.
I keep wanting to like salmon, it looks appetizing, but it usually tastes too fishy for me.
I know I like Opah, wahoo, Ono, Ahi (who doesn't!) and monchong. I will eat mahimahi too.
I would prefer to like a local fresh fish than Costco salmon.

I've bbq'd all of those while in HI. You can do it. Mahimahi probably the easiest out of those.

Uneducated.

:)

But you need to find something that doesn't limit you. Where you can grow and has benefits. Benefits are HUGE. Retirement is also a pretty big deal. Being the best at what you do will always make you money too.

Electrician
Welder
HVAC tech
and more. . .

Some education is required. We are running out of skilled technical employees. Git 'er done!

Look around and observe.

What are things that are replacing work force/people? Those will need fixing at some point.

There are tons of jobs that don't exist yet. If you can get the jump on one of those you'll be set.

Look around and observe.

What are things that are replacing work force/people? Those will need fixing at some point.

There are tons of jobs that don't exist yet. If you can get the jump on one of those you'll be set.

If I was younger I would do HVAC or be a welder.

Stephen. We’ve all had this conversation with you many times. You gotta decide for yourself what you want to do. It’s like traveling to the field; only you can make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom