::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just spent $228 at Costco.
We did buy whiskey, but still.
There are only two of us.
This is a new record high for us.
It also comes after stopping into Cheesecake Factory to split a $6.99 happy hour burger.
Total of our check? $67
Yes, we bought a gift card and had a couple beers, but that's not the point.
The point is we just popped in for an inexpensive happy hour cheeseburger and got stuff at Costco and I am $300 lighter. How did that just happen?

Marketing, son. Marketing.

Well just spent $228 at Costco.
We did buy whiskey, but still.
There are only two of us.
This is a new record high for us.
It also comes after stopping into Cheesecake Factory to split a $6.99 happy hour burger.
Total of our check? $67
Yes, we bought a gift card and had a couple beers, but that's not the point.
The point is we just popped in for an inexpensive happy hour cheeseburger and got stuff at Costco and I am $300 lighter. How did that just happen?

It's a bit shocking for me. But I always figure it's just me living in the past.
I'll get a few things at a grocery store, and they don't even cover the bottom of the shopping cart, $60???
It seems that if I drive by two stores, there's a hundred dollars gone.

Doing the routine 2 week TimeMachine backup on this computer. It's backing up 15.90 GB. Mostly I use it for Facebook & PoHoing. It must have done a bunch of updates recently.

For the van? Is it time to let it go and camp lighter?

My van is a frigging rock. It’s a 1996 and ugly but it’s only got 115k miles on it and I’ve taken very good care of the engine since I bought it. Going to probably sell it within the year. Mike and I can use something smaller meow that the kids are mostly gone.

The next year of camping will mostly be backpacking in preparation for our Catalina trip next spring.

Last weekend we ventured on a 5 mile hike that turned into a 9 mile hike and I actually survived.

My van is a frigging rock. It’s a 1996 and ugly but it’s only got 115k miles on it and I’ve taken very good care of the engine since I bought it. Going to probably sell it within the year. Mike and I can use something smaller meow that the kids are mostly gone.

The next year of camping will mostly be backpacking in preparation for our Catalina trip next spring.

Last weekend we ventured on a 5 mile hike that turned into a 9 mile hike and I actually survived.

You know one of the most famous UFO videos is from Catalina island, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom