::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That’s why I posted it. Thought you might like it. Not sure why the pictures are sideways.

I’ll take one of those too. Beer messes with my system.

Cider is getting to be quite the thing around here, isn't it? That's my BIL's go-to adult beverage. We always make sure to have some around when they visit, and I always try to find things he hasn't tried before.

I managed people who lived in the hood, so I got to schedule people for shifts and sites based on who gave who a beatdown in a parking lot last night. It was an interesting insight into inner city living.

Also, I think that's the only time I've ever managed an alliteration string of four "I's" in a row. Interesting insight into inner...

Repetition of the same vowel sound is assonance. Alliteration is when it happens with consonants.

I tried some. Not as tasty as I'd hoped.

71-Edzpqd5L._SY355_.jpg

That one looks way too pulpy. You should try a less pulpier variety next time.

I have been also riding my bike quite a bit.

Attachments

• 0D943F04-8E0D-487F-A235-B0D30751DC71.jpg
    0D943F04-8E0D-487F-A235-B0D30751DC71.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 11
Oh my gosh. Rafe, that stuff is stunning! That vase is absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks. I have a number of other pictures but you can only post five at a time. So that is only a sampling of the stuff I have made. I don’t think of myself as particularly creative but I really enjoy glassblowing.

OK. Conservative governor of Missouri (state that's 5 miles away) had an affair 3 years ago (1 year before beginning his political career). Had pix of the mistress naked and tied up. Denies that he kept them to blackmail her to keep silent. He prayed about it and Jesus forgave him so everybody just calm down, OK? Conservative religious bigoted prigs. **SMH**

So glad I live in Kansas. (Oh wait, Brownback)

Then there's Arizona, where we hope to move. Joe Arpaio is running for Jeff Flake's senate seat.

Apart from his politics, a candidate ought to have a life expectancy longer than the term he or she is seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom