How to correct subject line on a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been quiet because I was lock up to complete a 12 step meeting until I repeat the word [ I will not joke with Booli again] .

I have been quiet because I was lock up to complete a 12 step meeting until I repeat the word [ I will not joke with Booli again] .

If you guys haven't figured out that Brenda has a wicked sense of humor by now then you best strap on some body armor.

If you guys haven't figured out that Brenda has a wicked sense of humor by now then you best strap on some body armor.

Yes.

My initial reply was based upon ignorance at the time. For that, and any offense felt by anyone, please accept my deepest apologies.

I regret what I had said, for it could have been read as being harsh and lacking empathy.

I bear no ill will towards anyone. Especially not Brenda.

OH Brenda - Brenda my very good friend...please dont hate me. :)

Last edited:
Come on Booli. You know we all love you and we also know that you are one of the most helpful people on UU.

I've never had a reply using Contact Us below. I've come to the conclusion that we can't fix a title.

I've usually found that the mods will respond to a request for help, though once I had sussed out who some of them were, I found it better to communicate by PM.

The mods will correct a thread title if you contact them.

Come on Booli. You know we all love you and we also know that you are one of the most helpful people on UU.

Thanks brother Geoff. Your appreciation is humbling to me.

However, I am concerned that this thread has become focused too much on a tangent, and about ME, which was never my intent.

I will refrain from further comments, and will happily leave things to resolve in their own accord.

Peace to all :)

Closing this at the OP's request.

Have a good day, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom