WTB pineapple shape concert uke

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Mele koa concert pineapple on Flea Market Music right now.

A new one is cheaper than that in flea market the last time I checked with Mele ( few weeks earlier) and koa is not my preference . Thanks for the headups.

seen this one on the Fleamarket Music Marketplace? Mele's are a great value.
Mele Concert Koa Pineapple Ukulele

Aloha! It’s time to thin the collection again. I am selling a never, ok almost never, played Mele all Koa Concert size Uke. I bought it about 17 or 18 years ago and have really only strummed it a few times. It has been in the collection with the rest of our ukes. The Uke is excellent and still has the tags on it and it’s just time to continue to reduce the collection. We just have too many ukes, if that is possible! Price includes a hard case. Buyer to pay shipping and any extras like insurance. Watch for more ukes to be listed as we will be selling a couple of martins, more Mele ukes, and a bunch of Gretsch prototypes that I have had for 10 years or more. Mahalo for looking and make every day the best day of your life, so far!

Price: $400
Name: John Lisicich
Telephone: 253-468-3674
E-mail: Sjgreatday@msn.com
Posted On: 10/30/2017

Same place, great low-budget choice:
New Listing Mainland long neck pineapple

Mainland mahogany long neck concert pineapple. Concert body pineapple with a tenor neck, two strap pins. Slightly used. Sounds great, strung with new Fremont Blackline strings. Includes Kaces thickly padded concert gigbag.

Price: $190 plus shipping + insurance
Name: Maiden Uke
Telephone: Email
E-mail: wixweb2003@sbcglobal.net
Posted On: 11/1/2017

Last edited:
Hi,

I just sold my Ohana PKC 70G last month on eBay. Pineapple Concert spruce top with mahogany body, all solid. Only if I had known sooner, I would have listed it here. It is a great Pineapple for the price. I think Ohana really makes some good Ukes for its price point. IMG_0349.jpg

I got it last year at Uke republic.

UAS attack. Need help.

My budget is flexible. Looking for ;
Pineapple shape ( willing to consider regular shape)
Concert neck
14 fret to the body
Either in concert or soprano body
Mint condition
Must be properly set up
Any wood combination except koa
My location is TORONTO Ontario, Canada
If you have one , please pm me. Thanks much!

Why not Koa?

i am seling my ONO Pineapple concert. In mint condition. If you are interested.

I saw that as soon as you posted and kick myself
I commissioned a custom pineapple after I waited so long with no seller. Talk about bad timing !

I already commissioned to have a pineapple custom built so this thread is no longer needed. Thank you all for your recommendation and opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom