::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you are so fond of pointing out to everyone else, this is the space for venting and pity parties if that is what you need.

Speaking of venting, I am a little stressed at the moment - the guy who left whose job I was placed into was a real wizard, and I am barely keeping my head above water. I am stressing because I have this irrational fear that they are going to realize I can not do this job and then they will demote me or worse. Every day I get up and say to myself, "Today is the day! I WILL figure this 5#!z out and everything will work!"
But every day there is ANOTHER problem, and since I am kind of having to do my old job too since there is no one else doing that, it gets stressy. I feel bad that I am not moving forward on my projects and it also feels like my support response is slipping. Everyone here is all smiles, I know they understand, but *I* feel like I am not doing my best and it is frustrating. Not to mention the reduced PoHo time hahahahahhaha. I come here when my stress and frustration need a break or my brain will explode.

I left a high-paying job with great benefits that was super easy for me. I was looking for a challenge and I found it. I just hope I am able to rise to it. Some days I have doubts and want to just hide. Tomorrow is another status meeting where I will probably have to tell them the new environment is still not ready. I have a feeling that guy I replaced would have had it done two weeks ago. Hopefully it is just my crazy brain and it's all good, but some days that's how I feel.

I am sorry to hear that you don't like IT, because we have a couple of open positions here...

(((Damon))) I don't think anyone is as hard on you as YOU are! Do your very best, and things are going to come together for you....

Okay, Tim Tam lovers! The Pepperidge Farm Tim Tams are a seasonal item in the States; available from October through March. This is possibly your final opportunity to stock up until next fall. Don't say you weren't warned....

Okay, Tim Tam lovers! The Pepperidge Farm Tim Tams are a seasonal item in the States; available from October through March. This is possibly your final opportunity to stock up until next fall. Don't say you weren't warned....
I am not sure if Tim Tams are at Target Hawaii, going to do a recon tonight possibly.

(((Damon))) I don't think anyone is as hard on you as YOU are! Do your very best, and things are going to come together for you....
Thanks Don. I sure hope I am just imagining it, but sometimes it is spooky!

OK Back to work.

I miss you all :( I'll be back as soon as I sort out some sort of permanent computer fix. I hope everyone is doing ok. Such a PITA to post using my phone
I post mostly from my phone any more. I've gotten used to it on my iphone.

It came. It isn't as loud as I thought it would be! An eraser did a good job of cleaning up the drum head. It is heavy! Don, you can quit hiding now!

I am using my phone :p ! Use your thumbs.
My kids all use their thumbs to text. I use my first finger. My hubby has a droid, he uses a voice command app. One day I was driving and got a text on my phone I needed answered. I handed him my phone and asked him to text back....he tried talking to my phone. I laughed. He was clueless how to text with his finger.

Going home is the best part of every day, and I have kids (the two older ones, at least) who will still come running for a hug when I walk in the door and the baby flashes me a huge smile and my wife gives me a kiss and is happy to see me and even the dog comes over for a scratching. My family is what keeps me at this place, but they're also what make it worth putting up with.
You have an awesome family and a wife that just sparkles. She just lights up a room with her smile.

I have checked everywhere Pepperidge Farm is carried here. They don't seem to exist in Cali.

For those of you in Indiana......

Look for Jimmy Buffett to add a show on July 31st, 2012 at the Klipsch Music Center (formerly Verizon Wireless Music Center) in Noblesville, IN. An official announcement will come soon.

My kids all use their thumbs to text. I use my first finger. My hubby has a droid, he uses a voice command app. One day I was driving and got a text on my phone I needed answered. I handed him my phone and asked him to text back....he tried talking to my phone. I laughed. He was clueless how to text with his finger.

None of the three texts I have sent required speaking to the phone....

The goob where if you click on my profile, you can flip thru my pics. :)

ETA you have TWO albums, Don!

Ahhh, THOSE albums! I have to admit that I don't have a clue as to how to work with those. I got my two done by having someone talk me through it, step by step, at the time they were created....

Well if you click on mine now you can see my goldtone and my niece playing the woody. :)

ETA for some reason the barre chords are a lot easier on the goldtone than on the luna. Weird!

Well if you click on mine now you can see my goldtone and my niece playing the woody. :)

ETA for some reason the barre chords are a lot easier on the goldtone than on the luna. Weird!

Nice pictures! A couple of things....

- Cute niece!
- Nice banjo uke!
- Didn't you see my THIRD album?
- What does ETA mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom