::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Damon luckily you were close to home. I would say alternator. Similar thing happened to 2 previous cars.

My guess too. Most power steering now is electric. Big draw on electricity in the car and when there's no juice there's no power steering.

My guess too. Most power steering now is electric. Big draw on electricity in the car and when there's no juice there's no power steering.

I have two Kias. The Soul is electric PS. The Sedona is belt driven. Both 2016 models.

My Acura has engine auto stop/start. If it stops at a light I can flick the steering wheel and start the engine again. Usually I defeat the auto stop/start when I start the car. It can be very disconcerting, especially when the roads are slick, like today.

There won't be many people in church. Pity. We have a baptism.

Didn’t post a Rafe report because my weekend was boring. Had a couple massage clients yesterday. Today’s goals are to go clear out storage and reorganize our Christmas stuff.

I woke up way too early.

Didn’t post a Rafe report because my weekend was boring. Had a couple massage clients yesterday. Today’s goals are to go clear out storage and reorganize our Christmas stuff.

I woke up way too early.

Monday will be an extension of weekend kids and wife have off. I got work prob do 8-1.

Monday I got to ask off for a day in feb and another in March. Both are Friday’s which are dead anyway

So that makes it another milestone of a k

51k baby

51000.jpg

00.jpg

beer_138056.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom