::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's 4/20, and the 40th anniversary of the Grateful Dead movie.
We are going to go see it in a little bit, should be fun!

No. I can't even pronounce it -- de quervain tenosynovitis.
I just say my wrist hurts.

De Quervain syndrome (French pronunciation: ​[də kɛʁvɛ̃]; also known as BlackBerry thumb, texting thumb, gamer's thumb, washerwoman's sprain, radial styloid tenosynovitis, de Quervain disease, de Quervain's tenosynovitis, de Quervain's stenosing tenosynovitis, mother's wrist, or mommy thumb), is a tenosynovitis of the sheath or tunnel that surrounds two tendons that control movement of the thumb.[1]

Do you know what they did? Did they clean it out or remove something?

De Quervain syndrome (French pronunciation: ​[də kɛʁvɛ̃]; also known as BlackBerry thumb, texting thumb, gamer's thumb, washerwoman's sprain, radial styloid tenosynovitis, de Quervain disease, de Quervain's tenosynovitis, de Quervain's stenosing tenosynovitis, mother's wrist, or mommy thumb), is a tenosynovitis of the sheath or tunnel that surrounds two tendons that control movement of the thumb.[1]

So...the wrist version of tennis elbow?

And I sleep with wrist braces on when mine are pissing me off. I even have socks that I cut the ends off and cut a thumb hole to make it more comfy.

Great meal at Lava Lava Beach Club. Battered and fried "Hawaiian Snapper" on a bed of coconut basmati rice, on a bed of arugula, with a papaya salad on top, ginger beurre blanc, and grilled shrimp. Also a couple of happy hour Mai Tais.

My head exploded with pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom