::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start putting my days to retirement in my posts like the padre, but it got too depressing.

I could put the days I've been retired. But it might depress you more.

6585? Maybe?
I might be closer to the big sleep though?

I just called in sick.

Went out for Chinese food and I don't know if it's the msg or salt, but my breathing was terrible last night, very shallow, and I didn't sleep at all from 11:00pm til now. I don't know if that was a real reaction to something or just in my head but every time I would doze off I would wake with a start because it felt like I couldn't breathe. I could. albeit shallow. It just felt like I couldn't.

MSG makes me feel weird and gives me an unquenchable thirst, not a fan. Ever try an asthma inhaler?

I was talking with a buddy yesterday, somehow he got onto talking about a conversation he had with his 10 year old. He asked his son where he learned some of the times they were talking about. The 10 year old says, " I get a lot of my information from Family Guy".

Or. . .
Mrs Pere & I met the week after Trainer Wife filed for divorce (after less than 2 months of separation). I was ass over teakettle in love by the end of week 2. We married 2 years later. It will be 34 years this August, if we survive the move.

Even so, I'm an advocate for taking sufficient time to heal.
yeah, I met mike 6 months into my separation. We weren’t divorced for another maybe 9 months...mike and I married a year from the day we met, so 3 months after my devorce? I actually never got my final papers, maybe I’m a polygamist.

But yeah, you should give it way more time. We were foolish kids. We’re lucky it stuck. 33 years.

Went to the Ukulele picnic yesterday.
Saw Nathan Aweau play, I was kind of hoping he was going to play ukulele but he played guitar.
Saw Joe and Kristen Souza (Kanile'a) and Bryan Tolentino. We did not stick around for Kuana Torres Kahele though,
we went to the gym. It was the least crowded we had seen it ever since we started going, it was nice.
Now I am waiting for TheBus. Both buses I can take to work came a few minutes early, so I got to watch both of them motor down the street without me aboard while I waited for the light to change.
So much for getting to work early.
At least tomorrow I get to work local to my house.

It's bright and beautiful. Sunshine and blue skies.

Same here.
Moving slow today. Worked hard this weekend. Today’s goals are to clean the floors of my office before loading all my inventory back into my office and hanging up everything. I have almost a thousand pieces so this will take time.

I went to this event with no expectations and am happy with my sales. It more than paid for my hotel room, gas, and food and I also have some profit to show. I made contact with another festival organizer there and received info on several other events I’m going to contact.

Same here.
Moving slow today. Worked hard this weekend. Today’s goals are to clean the floors of my office before loading all my inventory back into my office and hanging up everything. I have almost a thousand pieces so this will take time.

I went to this event with no expectations and am happy with my sales. It more than paid for my hotel room, gas, and food and I also have some profit to show. I made contact with another festival organizer there and received info on several other events I’m going to contact.

Probably a extreme difference in temperature. But it was nice here, just the same.

Talk with your doc about the dry eyes. That can get serious quickly. Last winter mine got out of control and required corneal bandaging and other heavy shizz.

Yes. They are aware of how my eyes get. I need to be seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom