Long Neck Concert in Tiger Myrtle and Ancient Spruce - Picture Set

BR Ukuleles

Reaction score
Tasmanian Tiger Myrtle and Ancient Spruce has turned into a common request by clients wanting something really different. The colors work well together and this one has been given the extra bling of Paua Shell.

Honduran Rosewood fret board and peg head veneers. Gold EVO frets, a K&K Aloha Twin pickup and Jarrah bindings with a high gloss finish round it out.

Tiger Myrtle-Ancient Spruce Concdert1.jpgTiger Myrtle-Ancient Spruce Concdert3.jpgTiger Myrtle-Ancient Spruce Concdert6.jpgTiger Myrtle-Ancient Spruce Concdert13.jpgTiger Myrtle-Ancient Spruce Concdert7.jpg

Dammit, just when I think I am getting UAS licked.... holy cow what a beauty. You aren't kidding about how well those colors work together—bravo!

May I ask what you are using for the nut and saddle?

-matt

Dammit, just when I think I am getting UAS licked.... holy cow what a beauty. You aren't kidding about how well those colors work together—bravo!

May I ask what you are using for the nut and saddle?

-matt

It's a vegatable dyed bone under extreme vacuum I would presume. The color goes all the way through. They start out as square nut blanks that I can make both nut and saddle out of, and seem to be much harder than the bone I normally use.

More expensive than plain bone, but when an instrument calls for something different, they are a nice option.

Top Bottom