::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if my favorite poho went to the dr.

Waiting anxiously to hear a status report from Gary.

They're checking for problems with my ticker.

Had a chest x-ray to look at the lungs and some blood work done along with an EKG. Have an appointment with a heart doc on the 14th. Irony.

I have Resting Bitch Face. She has Lecturing Bitch Tone (even when she's just being curious). It bites her on the butt every so often. Yesterday was one of those days. Plus she fell and twisted her knee at Pilates.

It is a thing!!

I get so upset at Mika sometimes but then I have to throttle back and remember that's just the way she talks. And then I get mad again because just because that's how she talks doesn't make it right!

I feel much better right now which is why the doctor suspects the heart.

Lying down made my breathing worse and that's a sign.

Wasn't upside down doc a heart guy until he retired and moved south?

It is a thing!!

I get so upset at Mika sometimes but then I have to throttle back and remember that's just the way she talks. And then I get mad again because just because that's how she talks doesn't make it right!

I think? The most annoying thing? Is people who raise their voice? At the end of every sentence or phrase? Like they are always asking a question, even when they're not?

I think? The most annoying thing? Is people who raise their voice? At the end of every sentence or phrase? Like they are always asking a question, even when they're not?

That little inflection at the end of the sentence? A lot of kids do that.

I feel much better right now which is why the doctor suspects the heart.

Lying down made my breathing worse and that's a sign.

Wasn't upside down doc a heart guy until he retired and moved south?

Cardiac surgeon. I don't know about moving South - I think he's originally from Canberra, maybe.

My friend just invited over for lasagna. I've heard her boyfriend makes the best lasagna. I'm so excited to try it.

This sounds like a sex thing?

Please, tell me no.

Not at all! My friend's boyfriend likes to cook. Tonight he is making lasagna. I keep hearing about how good it is. I have not had a real meal in 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom