::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe report update:

My brother arrives here from Normal, IL (no, he doesn't know Ukeeku), tonight, so a family get-together is being planned for Saturday afternoon. It will be nice to see him!

At first I thought maybe your family adopted Tim S.

Tomorrow rain will definitely wash away the rest of snow. But could freeze on Saturday. Maybe build a ice rink today.

Anywhere else they do that? I saw them in NJ people would build a 100 ft by 75 foot wood area and line with plastic fill with water and freeze. Instant ice hockey rink in the yard. 2 house I seen here do it as well.

Pad Thai didn't go so well in that class.

Something gets lost between instruction and performance.

My new work shirt is a lint magnet. We have a white husky family member. The husky fur is sticking to it like it’s velcroed on. Lint roller is not cutting it. I can’t find my velvet lint brush. Fork me.

So this year they closed down our auto shop and my class became the dumping ground for kids with nowhere to go.

Today in my last class there are five "auto shop" kids that are absent.

We're about to finish 45 minutes early. Everything cooked perfectly and no mishaps other than the kid who couldn't open the container of brown sugar and flung it all over me and my hair.

Amazing how smooth the class goes when you remove the asshats.

Good to hear. Hope the interview went well.

Family is good - staying busy as usual. Flyball tournament this weekend.

Oh! The dogs, that’s right. Post a vid when you get one. Highly entertaining.

You still have weather and traffic ladies? We have very serious meterorologists. My understanding is that Michigan is a highly desired place for meteorologists to work because the weather patterns are interesting and unique.

I love to see youtube videos of foreign weather reports with their scantily clad forecast models. It's so weird.

Meteorologists on Southern California TV stations are ALWAYS bored.

Winter storm today. The upside? The weather and traffic ladies on TV are pretty. The downside? We start the day in the 40s and will end in the teens. Rain, then freezing rain, then sleet, and finally snow. Share my (fake) joy.

I just noticed that first quote. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom