::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got another box in the mail today.

Inside...was a zombie flamingo!

I shall call him, The General. He will lead the flock to victory over oppressive neighbors!

1077385_10151743616689336_2068354398_o.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner, that is awesome.

I had never heard of durian so I googled it. From what I read, there's a huge split in responses to it. Some people think it has a pleasant aroma, others compare it to raw sewage. All agree that it has a strong and lingering odor, so much so that many places have banned it from hotels and public buses.

I wonder if it is somewhat akin to the way different people react to the taste of cilantro. I know lots of people who love it, but for me, you might as well dump half a bottle of dish washing soap in -- that's what I taste.

The first time I smelled it I almost barfed. It is a smell you get accustomed to. Yes, most hotels do not permit durian or mangosteen. Mangosteen stains and durian smells.

Crap, you can do layouts there now? I almost never go there, and I have a zillion link requests, from people I have no clue who they are. However Bambi in palm beach sounds nice, maybe I will approve her link.

I meant how their information is laid out. I don't think the format is customizable?

I got another box in the mail today.

Inside...was a zombie flamingo!

I shall call him, The General. He will lead the flock to victory over oppressive neighbors!

1077385_10151743616689336_2068354398_o.jpg
Awesome! I would go to Radio Shack and buy a couple of red LEDs and a cheap solar light, eviscerate the solar light guts, swap out the white LED for the red ones, and install them as the eyes of The General. His tail area looks perfect for a solar panel.

Awesome! I would go to Radio Shack and buy a couple of red LEDs and a cheap solar light, eviscerate the solar light guts, swap out the white LED for the red ones, and install them as the eyes of The General. His tail area looks perfect for a solar panel.

See, I was thinking of making a tiny tricorn for him, and mount the solar panel on the top of that. It would also cover the hole in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom