::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Don you guys think. If someone committed suicide in a house would you consider buying it? I think we might get a good deal on it and it does have potential if we convert the laundry to a bathroom. Move the laundry down stairs. Do the floor over with hardwoods....maybe at 255 it could be good.

What Don you guys think. If someone committed suicide in a house would you consider buying it? I think we might get a good deal on it and it does have potential if we convert the laundry to a bathroom. Move the laundry down stairs. Do the floor over with hardwoods....maybe at 255 it could be good.

I don't think that would bother me much. It doesn't creep me out any more than someone dying of natural causes in the house.

I don't think that would bother me much. It doesn't creep me out any more than someone dying of natural causes in the house.

In fact, a guy overdosed in the house I'm in. Totally forgot about that until my comment above.

It was the son of one my grandfather's friends. He was a paramedic and trying to invent a way to revive someone using stimulants. He was found with a ton of notes about his experiments and what he was trying to achieve.

sad

In fact, a guy overdosed in the house I'm in. Totally forgot about that until my comment above.

It was the son of one my grandfather's friends. He was a paramedic and trying to invent a way to revive someone using stimulants. He was found with a ton of notes about his experiments and what he was trying to achieve.

sad

Weird...but yea people pass all the time.

If it creeps you call in a priest to do a house blessing. $100 honorarium for peace of mind is cheap.

There will always be something unless you buy a new home. And that has troubles of its own.

All the repairs would concern me more.

It wouldn't dissuade me, if it was a house I wanted, at a price I was comfortable with. The suicide that happened there has absolutely nothing to do with you or your family....

It wouldn't dissuade me, if it was a house I wanted, at a price I was comfortable with. The suicide that happened there has absolutely nothing to do with you or your family....

Just realized that the question came out with your name in it. And you answered too. Bahahhaha

Wouldn't bother me as long as I loved the house. Offer them 240.

My insomnia is really bad this week. I just checked my Fitbit stats. In the last two weeks I average 5 hours sleep every 24 hours. This isn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom