::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've cooked whole chickens, huge hams, ribs.... all kinds of things...
I think chicken and noodles is one of the most noticeable things on how quick an Instant pot is. My friend even made prime rib in hers.

I don't have all day to slave in the kitchen.

What is there to figure out? You can quickly make a meal that would normally take hours....and that would normally create a larger mess to clean up.

I really dislike what it does to the texture of meat if cooked too long. Same with crockpots.

Pssst. They're just fancy pressure cookers.

I have a pressure cooker for stews. I don't like to wait that long .

Yeah. They also have other functions. You can use it as a crock pot or a warmer. I actually don't use the Instant Pot brand. I have used an off brand. Works just as well.

I really dislike what it does to the texture of meat if cooked too long. Same with crockpots.

Yes. There is some math involved. You have to time it right for the type and weight of meat. I have learned the hard way. I had a pork loin that came out a little on the rare side. I just sliced it up and finished cooking it on the stove. No big deal. But you have to have it timed right.

I should do something in my food science classes with pressure cookers.

I think you should get a YouTube channel for your food science classes and have your students film your lessons....and put them online.

Making Edibles with Dr. Yoshi. LOL

I have all the equipment to do that because that was my plan. Still need to learn to edit quickly to be able to pull it off. I already have my name registered with YouTube, just no content.

I have all the equipment to do that because that was my plan. Still need to learn to edit quickly to be able to pull it off. I already have my name registered with YouTube, just no content.

I bet your students could edit it! It would be a fun project! Heck, I bet James even knows how. Kids these days know so much about technology. Naomi wants her own DIY youtube channel so bad. She has been begging for a vlogging camera.

Naomi is ten now. She is so funny. She wears headbands that have cat ears. She has a few different ones and she always wears them. One of the things they do in PE class is a floor hockey season. They also divide into teams. She is on team Canada. They have to pick countries, and it cannot be the US. They also learn about their chosen country. She loves it. I have learned so much about Canada in the last 2 weeks. They also have nicknames on the team. She is "Fierce Kitty."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom