::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added 2.5 hops to the beer. 1.5 of citra, .5 of galaxy and .5 of El dorado. Should be nice and juiced up!!! I am truly excited. This is the most hops I used in any beer yet!!!

Just added 2.5 hops to the beer. 1.5 of citra, .5 of galaxy and .5 of El dorado. Should be nice and juiced up!!! I am truly excited. This is the most hops I used in any beer yet!!!

I think it's up to8.5 oz with another 2 oz to go. At about $26 a lb it's gotta be good!!!

5a6e64eb67e5dc1f96fc04d6.jpg

attachment.php

So I posted a pic with Emi on FB and said something like" lookout for this one, she'll be famous soon" and some of her fans just had to tell me that she is famous ALREADY. Geesh people, lighten up.

Adrian Cronauer, who Robin Williams played in that movie, used to live around the corner from me in West Philadelphia. and BOOM! That was your Gary Yoshida™ Name Drop!

I like the mention.

and the trademark symbol.

The kid scored 19 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists, and two blocks today in a 31-42 loss. The whole team played horrible defense and we were missing our best player. Well, it's a toss up between Jake and James.

The kid scored 19 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists, and two blocks today in a 31

Enjoy every minute of it, I'm still sad Matt is done with his last year of soccer.

I'll try, but it's exhausting. His goal is to be an impact player in high school.

That's 8 more years of this and at higher levels if all goes to plan. :)

He's having a good year this year.

The kid scored 19 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists, and two blocks today in a 31-42 loss. The whole team played horrible defense and we were missing our best player. Well, it's a toss up between Jake and James.

Sounds like a great game!

Naomi's basketball season is starting soon. She is excited. Her dad did not want her to play because he says she takes too long doing homework, at night. But I signed her up, anyways. It's a different league than usual. it's the one at her school. It is a short season with only 3 games. He can suck it up and let her enjoy herself.

So I have drank 2000ml of Golytley,
I have another 2,000 to go in 8 1/2 hours.

Fun!

Was that so e powder you mixed with 8ozof water then had to drink a other 10 glasses in 10 minutes?? That is the best stuff if that is what it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom