::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . and cl.

If you see "hows" or "hose" you'll know I'm on another computer or tablet. My school computer is the only one that has trained itself to accept "hos" as a word.

Yeah, I know. But it was an opportunity to harass you that I couldn't pass up!

I bet your students could edit it! It would be a fun project! Heck, I bet James even knows how. Kids these days know so much about technology. Naomi wants her own DIY youtube channel so bad. She has been begging for a vlogging camera.

That's a good idea. Does the school have a media class that could do production for credit?

I doubt it will. It's the last of 6 in this development and the rest were all sold on the same contracts and CCRs. Letting us out would mean breaking their contracts with the other homeowners. It's all the restrictive crap of an HOA just no HOA dues. Design review for landscaping, street facing windows, house color. Can't have your garage door up except to pull into/out of garage. Garage must be kept orderly and have no unsightly items (whatever they may be). If you have a dog you must walk it on a leash but the leash can't exceed 6 ft; dog cannot step on anyone else's property. The builder acts as the design review committee. Why can't they just trust people to be good neighbors?

Mrs Pere is livid. I share her disgust. None of this was disclosed during negotiations. I think we're hosed.

Oh hell no.

I doubt it will. It's the last of 6 in this development and the rest were all sold on the same contracts and CCRs. Letting us out would mean breaking their contracts with the other homeowners. It's all the restrictive crap of an HOA just no HOA dues. Design review for landscaping, street facing windows, house color. Can't have your garage door up except to pull into/out of garage. Garage must be kept orderly and have no unsightly items (whatever they may be). If you have a dog you must walk it on a leash but the leash can't exceed 6 ft; dog cannot step on anyone else's property. The builder acts as the design review committee. Why can't they just trust people to be good neighbors?

Mrs Pere is livid. I share her disgust. None of this was disclosed during negotiations. I think we're hosed.

Oh man, I'd be livid too.

I liked him in Zombieland too. You get the same impression that he was just kind of being Bill Murray.

I’ve been a fan since high school when I first saw him do Nick the Lounge Singer on SNL. He just gets better with age. Check him out being a serious actor in Lost in Translation.

Hmm. If I can find the link to the deal I did with 23 and Me I'll send it to you if you'd like - you can see if you're qualified. They're studying the genetics of people who have been diagnosed with depression - don't know if that applies to you - it does to me :). You have to answer 9 monthly surveys and cognitive tests as well to qualify for the free test.

Link me too if you have it.

I think Freeda just lost her pup.

((((Freeda))))

Thank you. <3 Another day or so and I'll be over the self loathing part. (Because of course, I should have done something different that would have kept a 14 year old dog from being old.)

Hugs to Freeda. I deactivated facebook. I have no idea what happened to Hugo, but now I'm worried.

Not Hugo. Cheyenne. She turned 14 in December. She just hit a wall in the last week or so. Rapid decline. The vet came Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom