::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some great advice around the time my first marriage ended. Do not date for a year after the divorce is final. Not separation - divorce. You need at least that much time for wounds to heal, to find yourself as a whole person again, to be confident in your unity so that you don't leap into something new expecting it to fill the spaces that you need to learn to fill yourself.

For what it's worth as advice - it worked for me.

Thank you. This is good advice.

yeah, I met mike 6 months into my separation. We weren’t divorced for another maybe 9 months...mike and I married a year from the day we met, so 3 months after my devorce? I actually never got my final papers, maybe I’m a polygamist.

But yeah, you should give it way more time. We were foolish kids. We’re lucky it stuck. 33 years.

I'm back with jimmy. Him and I have a long history. I married Scott 8 months after we started dating. It's a miracle we made it last as long as it did. We almost divorced, 2 years into it. I was over him years before I left him. Jimmy would be way more difficult to get over. I never got over him. And yes. We were together before my divorce. I don't care how that makes me look. I wasn't going between 2 men. Jimmy is the only man I have been with in 6 years.

Nope. It was a response to Gary's "my bad" - I was responding with the 2nd person possessive to agree with him that it was, indeed, HIS bad.

Who's bad?

Michael-Jackson-Bad-Black-Stylish-Leather-Jacket.jpg

I'm so sore today. Thighs hurt. Butt is bruised. Back hurts. Hurts to breathe. I wonder if I popped rib. Effing ice.

Who's bad?

Michael-Jackson-Bad-Black-Stylish-Leather-Jacket.jpg

I was a DJ on my college radio station when Bad came out. I have never been an MJ fan - just never cared for his music. I spun up the song "Bad" on the air (on vinyl, of course!) and halfway through the song I dragged the needle across the platter and said, "Yep, Michael, you sure are." Station manager wasn't real happy about me doing that to the needle...but he couldn't have cared less about the album.

Yesterday was a sad day for me the town you know I grew up in Lawton well the church my dad pastored there closed its doors yesterday they had sold the building a few years ago trying to hang on but in the end could not.

Yesterday was a sad day for me the town you know I grew up in Lawton well the church my dad pastored there closed its doors yesterday they had sold the building a few years ago trying to hang on but in the end could not.

I'm sorry you had a rough day. It's always sad to see churches have to close their doors. I have been looking for a new churvhbhome. Naomi loves church more than I do. She nags me to go. She loved the youth group in Roachdale...but the drive worked my nerves. Then a feud started there.....so I quit taking her there. There are a few I may try. I have a hard time fitting in at churches. They frown upon my psychic abilities and tarot cards. Lol

I was a DJ on my college radio station when Bad came out. I have never been an MJ fan - just never cared for his music. I spun up the song "Bad" on the air (on vinyl, of course!) and halfway through the song I dragged the needle across the platter and said, "Yep, Michael, you sure are." Station manager wasn't real happy about me doing that to the needle...but he couldn't have cared less about the album.

I was a college DJ, too! Try explaining to this spoiled kids today what a slip cue is....

I'm back with jimmy. Him and I have a long history. I married Scott 8 months after we started dating. It's a miracle we made it last as long as it did. We almost divorced, 2 years into it. I was over him years before I left him. Jimmy would be way more difficult to get over. I never got over him. And yes. We were together before my divorce. I don't care how that makes me look. I wasn't going between 2 men. Jimmy is the only man I have been with in 6 years.

I don't think you have to explain your actions. People just don't want to see you get hurt.

I don't think you have to explain your actions. People just don't want to see you get hurt.

I know I don't have to explain. I just want people to know it's not impulsive or a rebound. At all.

I appreciate it when members of my family anticipate the next meal and run the dishwasher if those dishes won't fit. This isn't one of those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom