New, "Say Aloha To My Little Friend" shirt....

Craig

Reaction score
It went over big time with my high school students.... Maybe a few will take a look at the site and start playing ukulele!

I've only worn mine once...and got no comments except for a "Huh?" from my mom. I guess she never saw Scarface. :)

I've only worn mine once...and got no comments except for a "Huh?" from my mom. I guess she never saw Scarface. :)

LOL! The World is Mine!

Chris, I talked with Ryan and Aaron at the SoCal uke fest and they said they weren't sure the shirts would sell so they didn't print many of them. I'm not sure if they are rethinking that.

They need to print them for us, um, "beefier" gents, too. I'd buy one in a second.

My co-workers fell off their chairs laughing when they saw mine. They must be big fans of Scarface, or maybe just big fans of watching Al Pacino way overact.

I would love one of these

Clever, great design... would definitely pick one up if they get some more in.

I got one of the last ones and LOVE it, spreading the Ukulele love round Swindon :D Oh and my mum and friends all got it despite never seeing Scarface that I know of!

Oh man....I just discovered these and I know a bunch of people that would buy them. I wish whoever owns the design would print up some more.....

I would like to buy some.

Do we need to set up private financing via donation?

I'm in for a couple as well.

I picked up two of these, and it always gets comments when I wear 'em. The only issue is that the contrast between the black print and the brown shirt isn't a whole lot, so many people can't make out the uke in the UU logo.

Are there any plans to do this t-shirt again? It seems they would go over very well - I would get a couple.

Top Bottom