::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how long the quarter round is but seems hella long. I hope I can tie them together and transport them on top the pilots car rack. Hopefully without breaking. I got about a 20 min car ride back. Also gotta change the bathroom fan. The light part does not work anymore. So I will switch it out.

Spouse put up the first coat of primer in the 4th bedroom. That purple drywall sure sucks it up!! I'm gong to have to commit to a paint color soon. We want to have that room mostly done by Thanksgiving.

Did I mention my ex is back in town? Not ex-husband. But one of those ex's* I can't be around because we have that kind of chemistry that sets a place on fire even though we make poor choices. One of the few people who is a genuine threat to my marital stability.

He's a DJ and I hear his voice on my radio every few days. It was super jarring at first but now I'm coming to peace with it.

I wish we could be friends. I do love him very much. But we just don't have good boundaries.

*spelled this way as a colloquialism, I am aware it should just be exes but that looks so strange!

Well... now I need to go take a cold shower.

It's a gloomy day in man cold land. Feels like the gravity has been turned up to about 115% and the air has turned to sludge. Oof!

How do you feel about chili with pasta in it?

This is how spouse made it when we first got together. I put the kibosh on that nonsense!

I don't cook chili with pasta in it, but I serve my own in a bowl over elbow macaroni. She likes hers with lots of saltine crackers in it.

We each get what we want....:)

I don't cook chili with pasta in it, but I serve my own in a bowl over elbow macaroni. She likes hers with lots of saltine crackers in it.

We each get what we want....:)

With cut onions and shredded cheese?

Whatever your heart desires?

Go Mavs!

Morning 'ockey game with RL Kid. They schedule one of these a year for school kids to try to build market. Season ticket holder parishioners can't do the day game so they gave the tickets to RL Kid.

Sounded like a great idea at the time. With the Man Cold it may well be fatal.

Go Mavs!

Morning 'ockey game with RL Kid. They schedule one of these a year for school kids to try to build market. Season ticket holder parishioners can't do the day game so they gave the tickets to RL Kid.

Sounded like a great idea at the time. With the Man Cold it may well be fatal.

We will remember you fondly.

Spouse put up the first coat of primer in the 4th bedroom. That purple drywall sure sucks it up!! I'm gong to have to commit to a paint color soon. We want to have that room mostly done by Thanksgiving.

So here's the deal. You can get a quality paint or just buy 2 gallons of a less superior paint which then costs more then the superior paint. Just saying. I overestimated 1 room and now have an extra gallon of a darker blue but I will use it eventually somewhere. Might use it in our closets actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom