::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the pre sliced turkey at grocery store since the deli line was long. I shuffled thru the packages and found one that was sliced thinner. Didn't read it....it was buffalo turkey...not good for kids lunches. Good news is I got lunch for the week.

Finally got my SW shirt. No jacket till 12/10 I need to be employed a month before they get me it. Super fun in Nov with no coat. So I wear my flannel fleece lined jacket thingy.

Someone knows haha.

Happy birthday, Stephen!

volleyball-birthday-cake-21239685.jpg

Go Mavs!

Morning 'ockey game with RL Kid. They schedule one of these a year for school kids to try to build market. Season ticket holder parishioners can't do the day game so they gave the tickets to RL Kid.

Sounded like a great idea at the time. With the Man Cold it may well be fatal.

Previous post peculiarly prescient!

I'm all packed and checked in for my flight tonight. Flight leaves at 9:40pm, super excited!

And I heard a thing on NPR about Chinese investors buying up housing, and just NOT renting it. They just sit on it for a year and sell at a profit. It isn't worth it to them to have the hassle of actual tenants.

Or they come in to an old neighborhood, buy up two lots and build a ginormous house that totally doesn't fit the look of the rest of the neighborhood. I'll try to take a pic of a few near here and show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom