::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the pre sliced turkey at grocery store since the deli line was long. I shuffled thru the packages and found one that was sliced thinner. Didn't read it....it was buffalo turkey...not good for kids lunches. Good news is I got lunch for the week.

Buffalo turkey? Like the Buffalo wing sauce or "turkey" made from buffalo meat?

Or they come in to an old neighborhood, buy up two lots and build a ginormous house that totally doesn't fit the look of the rest of the neighborhood. I'll try to take a pic of a few near here and show you.

Our old neighborhood had one of those. We called it the monstrosity. The neighborhood was usually VERY rigid on building plans, but they were really lax when they approved that one. The owners tore down all but one wall of the old house and called it a remodel.

Quarterly, Yes I'm still alive post... but this time, I got some news and a request- I've been busy. For those of you guys that don't know me, I'm Cashew :)
Lately, I've gotten into streaming cooking- My kitchen has become part recording studio (or so it feels!) with random cameras everywhere. It's interesting- you do have to remember to duck to get away from some of the wiring when everything is going :)
Now, for the request:
I'm doing a 4 hour long cooking stream as part of an event to raise money for St. Judes Children's hospital on twitch.tv/mrscashew today from 4-8 EST/1-5 PST. It would be beyond wonderful if you guys would consider donating today for the kids! (fair chance one of my ukes will show up!) The donation link on my twitch page will be up and active all week-even when I'm not streaming so if you can give, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Quarterly, Yes I'm still alive post... but this time, I got some news and a request- I've been busy. For those of you guys that don't know me, I'm Cashew :)
Lately, I've gotten into streaming cooking- My kitchen has become part recording studio (or so it feels!) with random cameras everywhere. It's interesting- you do have to remember to duck to get away from some of the wiring when everything is going :)
Now, for the request:
I'm doing a 4 hour long cooking stream as part of an event to raise money for St. Judes Children's hospital on twitch.tv/mrscashew today from 4-8 EST/1-5 PST. It would be beyond wonderful if you guys would consider donating today for the kids! (fair chance one of my ukes will show up!) The donation link on my twitch page will be up and active all week-even when I'm not streaming so if you can give, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

http://twitch.tv/mrscashew

Made a link out of it to make it easier.

I will do the PR that Nut won't - she has a list of great little "incentives" for donation - and if she raises $1000 she'll shave her head on camera. I mean, St. Jude's is a great cause, but seeing Nut shave her head on camera is almost as good!

He throws more than that away every week from being too lazy to cook at home. Or taking James out to eat. Or taking James to (fill in the blank, that kid is spoiled). #thisiswhathappenswhenparentingatgrandparentage

I'm going to chalk this up to you having a bad day and I sincerely hope you feel better soon.

http://twitch.tv/mrscashew

Made a link out of it to make it easier.

I will do the PR that Nut won't - she has a list of great little "incentives" for donation - and if she raises $1000 she'll shave her head on camera. I mean, St. Jude's is a great cause, but seeing Nut shave her head on camera is almost as good!

She also has a link up on her FB page.

I've been called in to work again today. It's starting to feel like a full time job!

It's okay, it won't be too long and I'll be off to Florida for 3 months.

As for today, though, I have also caught a cold. Not Man-Cold worthy, yet, but it ain't over til it's over....

I've been called in to work again today. It's starting to feel like a full time job!

It's okay, it won't be too long and I'll be off to Florida for 3 months.

As for today, though, I have also caught a cold. Not Man-Cold worthy, yet, but it ain't over til it's over....

Sheryl came down with a cold yesterday. She does colds with man-cold style.

So here's the deal. You can get a quality paint or just buy 2 gallons of a less superior paint which then costs more then the superior paint. Just saying. I overestimated 1 room and now have an extra gallon of a darker blue but I will use it eventually somewhere. Might use it in our closets actually.

I general a light color, perhaps white, in closets, works to make it not so dark in there.

Making cheesecake cupcakes this week.

Four demos means Mika gets 48 cupcakes to demolish.

And she will.

(she really should weigh 300lbs.; I don't get it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom